Info needed

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I would put a guard around them of some sort. I have a couple of hounds that would rip them up. Males would pee on them as well. @Jesselikes2Grow most likely went to work so i will try and answer your question about the light. I keep mine under fluorescents for 4 weeks 2 in the cloner and 2 in 12 0z cup. Anytime after a couple weeks is fine to move under LED. Now with that being said i have killed my fair share of plants introducing to any new light.You must introduce them to the new light over a period of 4-7 days slowly. If you can not regulate the power of the lights in increments you must do it with distance from the light. I have some black fiberglass screen that i use sometime to shield them from the intensity of the light. Hope this helps

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Mine are under leds from the get go, just farther away if theyre little, or in the led clone box if theyre sprouts. When they go in with the bigger girls I'll put em up on buckets or such to a good height. I dial them in to my cheap ass light meter if I'm questioning they're getting too much or too little.

Lol, my dogs would eat them, not pee on their snack. Lmfao. I'm sure the cats would as well if they had a chance. Lol.
And like @Capt C said too, if the lights are changing to a more intense source, give the plant a few days to acclimate. They'll be happier with you for it.
I often throw mine to the wolves though, and then dial back as needed. Lmfao, see who's the hungry ones. 😎😎😎
I agree with the height, I start them at 36 inches and slowly start dropping them a couple in inches every few days. If they look like they are getting tip burn them pull the light back up a couple inches.

Baron

Really Active Member
Another question if you don't mind, looking at edibles, when a recipe says it will end have with 15mgs a serving really means nothing to me yet, if I can get reference with say a rookie at the low end and a 35 year regular user at the top end and a nice happy medium as a goal, that would be great.

Baron

Really Active Member
So if I understand it right your looking to know how to know what your dosing at? Or what a good dose would be?
1 gram of weed, a thousand mg. At say 10% potentcy to make math easy, would have 100mg of thc in it. For me that's a functional dose, but that'd floor a noobie.
A 20% strain, same amount, would be 200mg.
And so on doing the math.
Without a real test for %, use your best guess. Lol, and experiment on yourself when you have a day off. Lol.
Haha, be like @gwheels and go for broke with 500 mg doses. Lmfao.
Yeah I get that. Just needed a good safe starting point, thanks 👍

Baron

Really Active Member
Been gone for a while, dropped my tablet and had to get a new one.plants are in flower and had 1male. Question,has anyone ever tried to graft a plant. I've had good luck grafting blackberries and was wondering what if I use the male as root stock and graft cutting from other strains on it, it had1hell of a root ball. Anyone with any experience with this or any opinions on the matter would be appreciated.

Baron

Really Active Member
It's a walk through for your tablet geo tag remove edit etc.
And I forget who now doing the grafting again but I wanna say @pleasecheese was doing some grafting stuff. Or I'm just too high and get confused.I
But there is a thread on it for reals. Lol.
Thanks buddy, missed talking to you guys. Will look for the thread. Will post pics once I figure out this new gadget. My first experience with Apple.

Baron

Really Active Member
I screwed up, the room my tent is in has a desk lamp that I forgot was on and with my tent partially open, it was on for 3 hours after my grow light went off. Will it throw my plants back int veg? Should I do anything about this like increasing my dark hours or just sit back and hope for the best. Man I can’t believe I did this. Please with some helpful advice, can someone make my day?

I screwed up, the room my tent is in has a desk lamp that I forgot was on and with my tent partially open, it was on for 3 hours after my grow light went off. Will it throw my plants back int veg? Should I do anything about this like increasing my dark hours or just sit back and hope for the best. Man I can’t believe I did this. Please with some helpful advice, can someone make my day?
Just sit back. Keep your normal flower schedule. 3 hours of partial light isn’t a reason to stress unless you repeatedly do it.