Indoor Garden RESET...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The boomer biz got busted...but they have 10 other stores.
WTF

I have some original Heisenbeans growing.
Skeleton Cookies 4 are up just getting traction.
ECSD.... 1 is thriving...1 is going to hit the weak sauce bin.

After i didnt move....i went full me and balls to the wall and now...man Christmas is for trimming.

But I might have to bloom some of the veg tents to make it all work :D

5 tote systems in the 5 1/2 x 10
IMG_1117.jpg
Bloom Tent (4 x 8) is the moms i wanted to take with me...gone nuts :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Totes are rocking the bloom room. The only problem is height. Stretchy testers are a pita.

These are Freak Genetics Cinnamon Roll Testers
IMG_1163.jpg

X Pure Michigan
IMG_1160.jpg
X PCG GushMints
IMG_1161.jpg
X Grandpas Stash
IMG_1162.jpg

I have 2 more totes in that room....running some gear showing some males....remove and reset.

4 Skeleton Cookies are moving....and 2 very decent ECSD (original Heisenbeans)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
One thing I am very happy about is...

I have a 14 gallon tote of decarbbed in the ARDENT FX material.

And a tote of fire buds in groves. and hash and rosin to seal the doobs.

And a 58 square foot bloom room and 32 foot tent.... :D and cuts for days

:D

Today its edibles for the win with a rosin vape :D

Tomorrow...it might be a hash pipe and the volcano.

My hands and guts are mueue beuneo

I forgot the point ...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Cuts are vegging bigger .....day 52 is the oldest in bloom.

ECSD cuts are taken....and she is waiting for he break...... i took the best of 2 from her 7 litre pot (1.8 G) and put her in a 5 gallon floralex pot (6 grade gallons). An Original Heisenbean!

The Skeleton Cookies are vegging out slow...its getting cold in the just at the edge of great white north. I would fix it but it will fuck my timing all up.

I like a good 2 month veg...because i dont have any fucking room !

Or it would be in bloom.... Fill it up....let god sort it out.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I bloom a 5 foot 8 x 10 foot room that is very short....of course i put the fucking totes in there. :D
Currently using 5 X 240 watt boards and shit.

A 4 x 8 tent with my solid performers....no intersex ever shit.... 7 plants in there now...rather large ones.

I would go all water systems but i love having the 4 x 8 organic soil so i know to just ph some water.....add some humic...top dress on the 1st of the month easy.

The tote sytems are easy because i use Megacrop 2 part..... Measure....adjust with water or nutes...over and over.

I am a swiss army knife of growing. I love growing weed...and tomatos....and peppers.... :D its AWESOME

I be walkin' God like a dog, my narrative, fearless

This is a spot of the 4 x 8. I grew a FREAK pigasus...and it migtht be the strongest fucking thing i ever smoked.
First time i ever had to bubble wash other shit with a strain...to take it down a bit.

What is really crazy is....I started with Canuck seeds and Heisenbeans.
I remember... and i am GRATEFUL

Happy Christmas !
IMG_1206.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have to wait for my cloner.....i have about 4 days until i harvest out 3 totes of floraflex and flood and drains.

then I have some 6 week skeleton cookies going in.

I am waiting for the cloner so i can take cuts.... I am NEVER losing a shot at something awesome...take cuts ALWAYS.

I have 2 original black packs of ECSD from Heisen in the tester room. Because it is stable as a table....rocking perfect conditions and air flow...

When they work i flower in tents....

Bloom room is ROCKING... I think I am going to light it up all 60 feet....and take it easy in the 4 x 8.

I happen to love hash....and edibles are how i medicals. So seeds ....well i remove then when they are very intersexy but you miss em...sometimes....or a new strain will nanner right the fuck up at the end...These NEVER make market.

IMG_1412.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

@gwheels ..... I set up an email notification on a strain of his I wanna run a bit ago when you were showin' off some other stuff you ran. Those look VERY yummy. What kinda nose are you getting? I ran a Female Seeds Cinnamon 4-pack 25 years ago or so and it had a really interesting terp profile. Dunno if I'd call it Cinnamon...but it was kinda peppery/spicy and pretty stoney. Looks like ya got some chunk as well... nice.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The 2 that I have smoked were

Pure Michigan X CR. 3 were harvested. 2 were very pure michigan...and thats ok its a GREAT weed flavor.
The 3rd was..... CINNAMON. Its a weird flavor... ITs like a tingly chemical astringency on the tongue that ...tastes like cinnamon.

1 of the Cinnamon Mittens was PURE cinnamon.
Very hybrid..... really nice balanced stone (And VERY strong)

The 2nd one.... the CR blends with the Gushmints to form a piney, catpiss, mint.
This one is stronger with a long creeper thing going on. More Indica and couch lock.

Good yielders. The BEST Cinnamittens was about 8 oz out of a 9 litre planter (2.3 gallons) in a floraflex bubbler head tote.
2 of them were solid like that and i kept 1.

The 3 Cinnamints (X gushmints) were consistent at about 3 oz per 9 litre (X 3).

240 watt light over each tote with castoff in all directions. I am going to redo the bloom room due to spotted mights finding my 4 x 8. 4 x 8 will be storage of my gear.... And i can put those 4 boards in the bloom room.

cobs will go in veg tents or...if i flip a tent.

This round...i will put some nets in. Lets really see what a tote can do.