Indoor Garden RESET...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It has been a minute.

I had it all ready to be taken down in September and then things changed. I am getting a different house ready for sale due to an unforeseen circumstance.

My current setup is the basement.
5 foot 10 x 10 foot bloom room. Running 3 totes will go up to 5 when its in full swing.
5 foot 10 to the joist...its tricky.
Every tote is powered by a 240 watt board (1 is powered by a 200 watt timber 2VL in 3500)
This is the bloom testing area. Currently testing 3 different Cinnamon Rolls Crosses (Freak)

4 x 8 Bloom Tent. Running the gear that proves itself. Currently running the 7 moms I had kept for the move
Currently running 2 X 240 watt 3k boards with far reds and a 440 Pheno (920 watts on max)
Inhouse Genetics Iced Banana
Purple City Genetics Banana Durban Gushers
Pyramid Seeds King Tut
Freak Genetics Pigasus (Pigs in a Blanket X Unicorn Poop)
Clearwater Genetics Purple Flavanoid
Sunken Treasure Dosi Mac Stomper

#7 Was a Purple City Genetics Strawnana-Wakanda OG that was my last seed. The last one was like strawberry peanutbutter headslapper... This one is a puny bud....smells like strawberry and...its strong it just lacks taste. So it is not being kept.

I am currently using a 20 x 36 x 5 footer for my cloners (3 foot sunblaster)

32 x 32 x 5 foot 2 with a QB120 in 3500

36 x 40 drywall room with a QB135 in 4k

28 x 28 with a 75 watt Cree in 5k

I will bring a 2 x 2 on board as needed for veg (2 X flood lights in 6500 can run at 100 watts).

IMG_1037.jpgIMG_0989.jpg396714091_10229645791465806_5154973358171846602_n.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Growing on in the land of baby plants
Exotic Genetics Mikes Strawberry Lemonade
Freak Gorilla Hammer, Blackberry Mittens
Crush I Dream of Jennie and Pink Lotus
Heisenbeans ECSD (Original Black Pack) I might have soaked some Ghost OG X Black Banana Cookies and a couple of GG4 X BBC... We shall see if they pop.
Some Atonic X LBF (Bad Dawg).

I have to wait for some time and space now...next full moon something is getting soaked.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Growing on in the land of baby plants
Exotic Genetics Mikes Strawberry Lemonade
Freak Gorilla Hammer, Blackberry Mittens
Crush I Dream of Jennie and Pink Lotus
Heisenbeans ECSD (Original Black Pack) I might have soaked some Ghost OG X Black Banana Cookies and a couple of GG4 X BBC... We shall see if they pop.
Some Atonic X LBF (Bad Dawg).

I have to wait for some time and space now...next full moon something is getting soaked.
mine have been popping for a week , babies everywhere!

D

Deleted member 60

Lookin' good. I hope yer medical issue has leveled out and is playing nice as well. It's so much fun to get old...but the alternative...nah...I think I'll hurt for a bit more if I can...

Did you do OD this year? Any ripper fun? Never a dull moment.....nope.

I see yer testing for Freak. I've never ran his gear but I keep eyeing his Mac Cherry Breath. I'd love to run that. Might just have to.

Hope all goes well with the house sale. Always a fun time. Always.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My guts are calmed down a lot. I eat better....smoke the right weed and...hardly notice.

I did grow outdoors.....made hash out of them all. After that first ripper thing....I would overhear highschool kids talk about the crazy fucker that lives in that house and how that guy almost died.

Strangely they no longer come around....

And man it took me about 18 months to stop looking for the prick.... :D Now my outdoor is for hash.

This is the purple flavanoid blob.....45 to 220.... i used a 25 bag...got about 3/4 of a gram in that (smoked it already)....a 220 and a 220....the first 220 is bottom mesh only to catch the crap... (Brute trash can run.....no work bag....live plant...chop and wash).
the 2nd 220....it caught good hash... so that experiment was worthwhile (I got more in the 2nd 220 bag than i got in the 25).

My guess is 45 grams DRY from this blob.....if i stop pinching noodles to embellish doobage.

The 45 to 220 on well aged outdoor is....all melty bubble to me.... Frenchy changed the game...RIP FRENCHY !!IMG_0984.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Nice. Most all of my outdoor goes to hash as well. :ROFLMAO: I'd love to run it all @ once and see how much an entire harvest would weigh. I should track it as I make it and see. I never fuck with scales anymore...though I still have 'em...LOL.

Glad to hear the gut fun has leveled out for ya. I'm lucky...so far I'm just breaking down/feeling gravity's pull....and the resulting pain from it. I also got the "pre-diabetes" diagnosis on my last physical...so I'm adjusting my diet and hoping I can keep things in check. I'm old enough it won't likely kill me...but I've seen my Grandpa go through it and ...nah...don't wanna go there. I'm ahead of the game cus I'm not carrying extra weight and don't drink anymore...but it's still a concern. Fuckin' old people.

So what...in seed form...if anything...has stood out from the crowd? Has the Freak gear been solid for you?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Freak genetics and in-house. Those are the Doobs that sit me down.
and the unicorns. Purple flavanoid that will eradicate the saliva in your soul on 1puff
I also bred a few. And smoking on some wakanda/ strawnana x top dawg sour diesel bx4. I had one male. I took a cut. And killed that male. And then. Kismet timing engage.
I love growing weed. Making seeds is fun too but my next endeavour will be in the cbd realm.

half and half’s. At 20s. I think I like it a lot.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
My guts are calmed down a lot. I eat better....smoke the right weed and...hardly notice.

I did grow outdoors.....made hash out of them all. After that first ripper thing....I would overhear highschool kids talk about the crazy fucker that lives in that house and how that guy almost died.

Strangely they no longer come around....

And man it took me about 18 months to stop looking for the prick.... :D Now my outdoor is for hash.

This is the purple flavanoid blob.....45 to 220.... i used a 25 bag...got about 3/4 of a gram in that (smoked it already)....a 220 and a 220....the first 220 is bottom mesh only to catch the crap... (Brute trash can run.....no work bag....live plant...chop and wash).
the 2nd 220....it caught good hash... so that experiment was worthwhile (I got more in the 2nd 220 bag than i got in the 25).

My guess is 45 grams DRY from this blob.....if i stop pinching noodles to embellish doobage.

The 45 to 220 on well aged outdoor is....all melty bubble to me.... Frenchy changed the game...RIP FRENCHY !!View attachment 131942

D

Deleted member 60

Those cats seem to play with a lot of fruity stuff, for sure. I'm a sucker for that shit.

Good to hear all is well in the head too. It can be a tough space to sort out. We do "OK" here if we stay busy and high but we do have our days. It just comes with the territory. You can't smoke enough to make it go away. I've actually backed off a bit....and I'm gonna grow some sativa crosses to up the high a bit. I've been down and dirty with the indicas since I jumped off the narc train almost 20 years ago. I want that high school high again...LOL.

Musta been a killer pool season up there if you could see the pool for the smoke. We sure got some good doses of it! Like a big, day-long bong hit...

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
seems you were the person who said a good pinetar kush helped IBSD , never got to grow any then the doctors took over my life for quite a while, a good slug of whiskey one night curled me in a ball gut burning like hell, i thought it was a ulcer nope , the big c intestenal track ,cut on and chemo at about 8 or 9 months then the lab in callie says , no live or dead cancer cells in the blood stream( they have a test for that kind of thing now), still face blood draws every three months. wheels its a slow go but like you, ia'm getting better!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skeleton cookies are going to make it.
The other one. We shall see.

:).
Hash is now made and bottle rolled. I would say aging but it will be gone by Christmas.

as you make hash you get better at making hash. It’s like fine cheese or wine.

this is pretty rocking full spectrum melty bubble. My outdoor plants become this. IMG_1062.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have 2 pounds of cured buds.....and a pound and a half of decarbbed. ready to go.

But... I have a sickness...its called excelling.
I MUST.......EXCEL

These are the blooms.... Imagine a world...where you smoke the greatest fucking weed on the planet...and have balls of hash and jars of kief..and you can not STOP

Addicted to the shindig...

man to me...i want to see how good i can be at growing weed.... the skill

The fire...the 30s.

IMG_1047.jpgIMG_1037.jpg

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am elated to have learned how to grow well over the last 7 years.

What you have to navigate is politics...after you know....

But ...i have my limit...with my prescription i can have 1.8 kilos of dried cannabis...i add hash to the grams and laugh...

there are no counters.

But ...I remember that time when i had 52 seeds....and i gave 12 to jewels...and...good karma for life....

And i test for Freak......i do ok

i am over the limit in all things..... I am me....

I got a truck...its a Toyota IFORCE 350 V8..... 2 seater....... its me

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
To show you how nuts things are....this is a store in Cambridge (where i live)

it is illegal...the cops do not know what to do. They have 14 stores.

I have a 2 quart jar mostly full....i take a hard pass....i did it...a lot...i am done...

But...this is the new world up here in the Great White North.

buy-golden-teacher-magic-mushrooms-in-canada-1.jpgbuy-golden-teacher-magic-mushrooms-in-canada-1.jpg