I'm god damn moron

Waxman420

No myco won't help now. Stop feeding the burnt ones just give water What is the temp of your floor are the roots cold I'm betting that 1 burnt one is toast tho sorry .

As others have stated you burnt the roots with the battery acid you keep pouring on your plants bro. Your now seeing the top of the plant start to match the roots . The green ones u can still feed.

The humic fulvic products will be your best bet every damn company makes 1 . Couple drops zaps the chlorine. The plants will regulate ph .. ph down is battery acid . Citric acid is organic but pretty useless as a ph down .

My easiest grows ever -- 20 gal pots with amended dank Frank's mix. City tap water only(200ppm 6-8 ph ) via blumat maxi with 5 drippers ill add 1/4 tsp per gallon boogie brew (cheap ass humic/carbs) 1-2x week if i think of it . Coming on week 6 and the fuckers are floping already. After harvest I put 2 cups of dusts on the soil cut out a pot size hole with a steak knife insert plant and forget about it. Jelly pie 20210105_025314.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
No myco won't help now. Stop feeding the burnt ones just give water What is the temp of your floor are the roots cold I'm betting that 1 burnt one is toast tho sorry .

As others have stated you burnt the roots with the battery acid you keep pouring on your plants bro. Your now seeing the top of the plant start to match the roots . The green ones u can still feed.

The humic fulvic products will be your best bet every damn company makes 1 . Couple drops zaps the chlorine. The plants will regulate ph .. ph down is battery acid . Citric acid is organic but pretty useless as a ph down .

My easiest grows ever -- 20 gal pots with amended dank Frank's mix. City tap water only(200ppm 6-8 ph ) via blumat maxi with 5 drippers ill add 1/4 tsp per gallon boogie brew (cheap ass humic/carbs) 1-2x week if i think of it . Coming on week 6 and the fuckers are floping already. After harvest I put 2 cups of dusts on the soil cut out a pot size hole with a steak knife insert plant and forget about it. Jelly pie View attachment 81147
Everyone makes this way too complicated. Feed the microbes and they feed the plant.

Diskokobaja

They were in prefert soil like fox farm is 6.0ph, so I gave them three feedings until now.

FIRST time half of them got liquid bat guano, and half of them got alg a mic..

Next feeding I gave them 1/3 strenght of bio bizz nutes whole line by the charts. Today they got little more, 50% of dose..

Before that I only was giving them that root juice from bio bizz. So first they started to shown light nute burn by givig them just that root juice, that confused me totaly coz root juice shouldn't burn them.. Week or two after that It started to show cal mag def. AND THAT confused me even more.

So I gave them that first bat guano feed to first three girls in the row,thinking that I will wake bacterials in soil by that..And other three girls got alg a mic.. Problems just got worse..

After First feeding it was even worse...
Today I give them that 3rd feedind of half strengt.

Last 4-5times i downded ph just to 7.6 before watering or ading nutes.

As I remeber I didnt lower my water ph when I was giving them just water...

I THINK THAT MAIN PROBLEM IS PH.. leave it alone or adjust it?

I water them every 4 days.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Water at 1/8 strength every time you water. The issue is simple, a amended soil sits at 1200+ PPM when you open the bag. So that means water only for the first 4 - 6 weeks or until your soil ppm is reaching for 0. If you feed too early you will raise the soil PPM too high and cause burn. You need to switch to a basic soil or wait to feed.

Diskokobaja

But I did.. I was giving them just water.. Until week ago.. That's why I used it, coz for autos I dont need veg nutes, by the time I need to feed them, they always enter in flower..
I will go like you said.. But should I mess with ph? That is the main question.. Does this soil has any bacterial life in it coz it was pre fert with mineral nutes? And i diddnt add any bacteria or mycorhizza.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
As long as the solutions PH is between 5 - 8 I wouldn't mess with it, the soil will buffer the solution. Using PH up and PH down will kill soil microbes that do the buffering and it can take days or weeks for them to recover. Microbes can sit dormant until conditions are right, Just because you didn't add any doesn't mean they are not there. It just may take some time to get populations to levels that benefit the plant

Diskokobaja

i grew tomatoes this summer..never checked ph , they were great, zero problems , but again that was outdoor,,

i will listeen to your advice..

Diskokobaja

Checking and adjustiing ph from day 1..
First eeek of flowering . Jelly pie, bruce banner.. BUt my problems start at week 2 or 5..

Attachments

F series

Insanely Active Member
The one you said went to complete shit, did you transplant it was a seedling? I've had a plant do that.

I thought I was over feeding, turns out the roots never ventured out of it's first root ball.

Before flower, it was growing extremely well too, lol

Diskokobaja

I dont knoe0
The one you said went to complete shit, did you transplant it was a seedling? I've had a plant do that.

I thought I was over feeding, turns out the roots never ventured out of it's first root ball.

Before flower, it was growing extremely well too, lol
I dont know what you are talking about. I cant find where did I wrote that.. But in short last 2years all My fck up was due to fact I was not checking and adjusting ph. Because I thout I dont need to, because I was using organic nutes.

F series

Insanely Active Member
One girls has gone totally sideways and looks like shit, other two doesn't look so bad.
Other three are 2 weeks behind, they just started to flower and they look ok.. Bit I can see some rust spots on them but maybe one or two..
I'm using almost whole line of bioobizz products except fish max, and activ vera..
Last few watering and feedings I only brought ph to 7.6 hoping that I dont add to much ph - (2ml on 10l water)
but plants still look awful..
View attachment 81142View attachment 81143View attachment 81144

I ordered some mycrorhizza.,waiting to arrive..
But Isnt mychrorh applicable just to mixing with soil or with transplanting to get in touch with roots?
And let god help me.
I'm in apartments so making my own soil inst option for me..
And again pistil going brown too soon.like wtf?

Diskokobaja

I think that was mephisto mix grow? They all finished, all my girls always finish, but my fck ups are mostly shown in potency and yield. But dank is always here. I can grow dankest low potency girls.. Hope this goes smooth, but I*m seeing rust spots and veins forming on one girl. Really? Fck sake.

Attachments

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
I dont knoe0

I dont know what you are talking about. I cant find where did I wrote that.. But in short last 2years all My fck up was due to fact I was not checking and adjusting ph. Because I thout I dont need to, because I was using organic nutes.
the fact that you are using nutes.. that can become a problem in itself.