I'm god damn moron

snake pliskin

Adding liquid ph adjusters to soil don't do jack shit but ruin your plants. That shit just burns and ruins the roots. The only way to ammend soil is to use lime and it will only raise it and it takes time.
Most bagged soil already has a proper ph. People always wanna overdo and overthink shit. You don't see farmers out there ph adjusting the water they are feeding there plants. The soil is already buffered to whatever the true ph is.
And if your a organic grower it will kill the microbeasties, and fuck up your shit good

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
To make compost by my self or super soil and just water it..
You should be doing both. The quality of your compost will determine your quality of your supersoil. Good quality compost have high microbial activity by bacteria, fungi and their respective predictors. The nutrient cycle is a result of bacteria and fungi mining minerals from sand, silt, clay and organic matter. These 2 types of organisms can only take up certain nutrients and they are eaten by their predators (nematodes, microarthropods, etc) these predators take up the nutrients from the bacteria/fungi/ other predators and only absorb the nutrients they need and release or in normal language shit out the correct mineralized form of nutrient required for the plant to take up.

The plant is in control at the end of the day, absorbing light energy and carbon and with the process of photosynthesis will release exudates (carbon chains in the form of sugars, proteins and carbohydrates) as a food resource for different species of organisms. These are specific to the needs of each plant and is very diverse (billions of different species). This also creates a variance in PH of the soil around the root system of the plant. The plant controls the PH around its root system.

In essence you want beneficial organisms in your local area because those organisms have adapted to survive in your region and climate. There are specific species of microbes bread or grown with which you can add to your soil/compost and they will definitely help your plant but you still require a very diverse microbial population (over 30 000 different species) and not just the 2-15 different species you buy in a store in a bottled/powdered/liquid form because the higher the diversity of organisms the better your plant with perform.

Plants overall require more than the stated 16-18 nutrients determined by the chemical industry to grow healthy and be pest, virus and pathogen resistant.

Here is another grow of mine that just received water,
Desert Guerilla Grow

Diskokobaja

Fck it. I CANT Maje my supersoil, and biobizz mixes soil is besr that Cro market will supply. Fck it I throw in mycro and bought liauid bacteria from some domestic manuf. Its made for wide agriculture uses. And it stinks like poo. That is best i can do..