I think I F'ed up the dry

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Coming from a almost 20 years outdoors and 20 years indoors (never had mold indoors )

You do realize that pm is in air always and budrot won’t even kill you right and a lighter even kills it Inless you have major immunity issues? if you saw the amounts given and smoked after cured and processed from outdoors that were infected but not allowed to be sold but were the buds were saved from that process , I laugh at any grower throwing away such diamonds and treasures . Such waste for such things that won’t even hurt me. People today are such a fear of germs when if you saw the % of germs on meat ( google allowance contamination on chicken or beef lol) or food. Yeah weeds soooo scary, no the regulation to make more cash is since it’s more required than anything besides lab based things. .. and that’s why they want the control and make it?
I don't eat moldy bread, or fruit, so why would I smoke or consume moldy bud? It has nothing to do with whether it will kill me and everything to do with it just being gross to me. Pretty much anyone who grows their own has more than they know what to do with so why bother keeping the garbage? You call it "diamonds and treasures" but moldy bud is more like a cubic zirconia buried in a pile of shit than a diamond. Just to be clear, I'm talking more about bud rot than PM.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
I don't eat moldy bread, or fruit, so why would I smoke or consume moldy bud? It has nothing to do with whether it will kill me and everything to do with it just being gross to me. Pretty much anyone who grows their own has more than they know what to do with so why bother keeping the garbage? You call it "diamonds and treasures" but moldy bud is more like a cubic zirconia buried in a pile of shit than a diamond. Just to be clear, I'm talking more about bud rot than PM.

You don’t eat mold bread ?

First of all cannabis vs bread
1. cannabis being a plant even dried it’s chlorophyll based , so your theory on why those kind of molds like pm or bud rot on why you “wounds want to consume them is completely stupid.
2. has anyone died from pm infected or budrot bud?its the other stuff like pesticides and heavy metals or other things . I think I would take that risk any day Ofer the man made deadly any day since mold as long as it’s smokable I’m never smoking unregulated or bad grown pot. No thanks

You obviously don’t understand even know how cheese is made from or even foods and like I said , look up the allowance of meat or food. Chicken or beef allows crazy amounts of contaminates and if you even let your bud be 100% it soundly be nowhere as dangerous as contaminated chicken or beef/pork . just shows a noob to commerical

you do realize how much weed from Mexico or from other International that was from previous recreational/medical that they pressed it for smuggling reasons . Do you think they cared about ppm or bud rot ? Dud when they pressed it with 2o ton you would never see the mold and no one died . Get over yourself germ cry baby and I’m a guy who even owns a 3k commercial killing all mold ,Voc and virus all air ( only one NASA and FDA approved for cannabis ) to kill all pm and budrot And virus + voc for my drying and my grow room to make it a “lab grade room” With 100% guratee everything as long as your doing your sqft it will kill 100% ( I 2x my room requirements to guratee )

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Yahtzee!

And if you were buying weed, would you buy from the guy that says "it's just a little moldy, don't worry about it" ?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
point was the regulation of cannabis vs food or even tobacco is soooo much more allowable than cannabis , why? It’s allllll about the money dude . Not the fucking logic of reason and it ruins so many logical growing / Harvest options . All they have done is made regular growing for a cannabis grower 10x costly and stupid and the regulations make no sense vs logic . I’m done fighting with noobs .

Everyone has there own views so you can’t expect to agree on everything . Key is to respect ( at least try?)

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
point was the regulation of cannabis vs food or even tobacco is soooo much more allowable than cannabis , why? It’s allllll about the money dude . Not the fucking logic of reason and it ruins so many logical growing / Harvest options . All they have done is made regular growing for a cannabis grower 10x costly and stupid and the regulations make no sense vs logic . I’m done fighting with noobs .

Everyone has there own views so you can’t expect to agree on everything . Key is to respect ( at least try?)
I gotcha - I don't think the convo was leaning towards the regulatory side, but the home-grower/storing my stash side.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kill all the regs and decriminalize instead of legalize.
Then let the dispensaries/weed-stores put out a "discount bin - slight mold" - some might buy it.
I just don't see that being a hit any more than a slightly moldy bread section.
It's about bag appeal rather than regulations - to me.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I understand and respect your opinion 👍

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

You don’t eat mold bread ?

First of all cannabis vs bread
1. cannabis being a plant even dried it’s chlorophyll based , so your theory on why those kind of molds like pm or bud rot on why you “wounds want to consume them is completely stupid.
2. has anyone died from pm infected or budrot bud?its the other stuff like pesticides and heavy metals or other things . I think I would take that risk any day Ofer the man made deadly any day since mold as long as it’s smokable I’m never smoking unregulated or bad grown pot. No thanks

You obviously don’t understand even know how cheese is made from or even foods and like I said , look up the allowance of meat or food. Chicken or beef allows crazy amounts of contaminates and if you even let your bud be 100% it soundly be nowhere as dangerous as contaminated chicken or beef/pork . just shows a noob to commerical

you do realize how much weed from Mexico or from other International that was from previous recreational/medical that they pressed it for smuggling reasons . Do you think they cared about ppm or bud rot ? Dud when they pressed it with 2o ton you would never see the mold and no one died . Get over yourself germ cry baby and I’m a guy who even owns a 3k commercial killing all mold ,Voc and virus all air ( only one NASA and FDA approved for cannabis ) to kill all pm and budrot And virus + voc for my drying and my grow room to make it a “lab grade room” With 100% guratee everything as long as your doing your sqft it will kill 100% ( I 2x my room requirements to guratee )

For someone who sure knows how to type you could take a lesson in reading. I never claimed it was unhealthy or that tons of it wasn’t all over what I had bought on the street for years. I said I thought it is gross and said I would throw it away, like I do moldy bread, because I grow my own and have more than I know what to do with as it is. I also know all about how cheese is made, as well as other foods that are made with love bacterial colonies, and that still doesn’t change how I decide which weed I would keep or toss in the compost pile. I’m not stupid, I’m picky, and there’s a difference.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
What I preach ? Dude I preach biocontrol , safe organics and bio fungicides So you never hurt anyone or the bees or humans and all my products are lab tested when they go to sales . There’s a difference if you need to be a lp vs homegrown and The lp side makes everything 10x more complicated . All states have different laws (lol at wa where they don’t even care and have any pesticide list lol but some don’t even allow u to ally any?)

Point is my mission for ipm is keep it safe and on their list of acceptable but also the most safe . Am o the bad guy ?

2. And if you were a lp or even saw how many people have lost their jobs or opportunity just because not because of logic on their laws but just because of money on their regulation for more cash and audits ( they have made something into a diamond )

Last edited:

Cabl3t3ch

I think that all you are saying is fine. Good info on the PM treatment. For cash-crop growers that is great info.

For a dude growing a few plants in a tent for smoke it ain't gonna help him if his jar-o-weed got mold.
Be really afraid if that was my care giver