I got some cuts mailed , never done that before .. they came wilted ..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
There probably past that point though. I always mist mine as soon as they get unpacked. Put under low light and re mist every few hrs. After they adjust stop misting them and they will do fine under ambient light. Ive brought back some super fucked up clones from the mail.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Low light meaning a 20 watt led or something :alien:
They’re under a t5 now . Just ambient light .. They’re starting to yellow a little which usually means they’re starting to root , at least for me usually when I notice yellowing they’re locking in .. I did notice after I listed them that they looked dry relatively fast ..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They’re under a t5 now . Just ambient light .. They’re starting to yellow a little which usually means they’re starting to root , at least for me usually when I notice yellowing they’re locking in .. I did notice after I listed them that they looked dry relatively fast ..
Yellowing means to much light and not enough nutrient uptake. They dont have the root system yet to feed themselves for that amount of light. Either back the light way off or foliar feed them with a very light ppm mix of kelp or organic nutrients.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Yellowing means to much light and not enough nutrient uptake. They dont have the root system yet to feed themselves for that amount of light. Either back the light way off or foliar feed them with a very light ppm mix of kelp or organic nutrients.
I have my t5 about 4 ft above them . Should I partially shade it more ?

Now1more

Super Active Member
Recut and super thrive in a glass of regular water, they'll perk back up. I got some cuts last year that were in a damp paper towel inside a ziplock bag. I just cut them and put in regular h2o with super thrive and set it on a shelf in the bathroom above the washer. Just ambient light from the window. Checked on them several hours later and they looked perfect. Maybe I just got lucky!