I got some cuts mailed , never done that before .. they came wilted ..

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
So I put them in my small tent in my 5 gallon aero cloner yesterday .. Somehow , all the water evaporated and almost blew my pump out .. I don’t want to lose them . It’s Mac1 and Wedding cake .. Any thoughts ?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
if there was plenty of humidity or enough in the dome, they wouldn't have wilted like that, jmho, although I recieved mush cuts last week and had to toss them all. Wrong time of year unless priority to be sending cuts thru the mail, imho. But I would have been misting those at first to see how quick it dried up and let that tell me how much actual humidity inside and if enough, jmho

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
if there was plenty of humidity or enough in the dome, they wouldn't have wilted like that, jmho, although I recieved mush cuts last week and had to toss them all. Wrong time of year unless priority to be sending cuts thru the mail, imho. But I would have been misting those at first to see how quick it dried up and let that tell me how much actual humidity inside and if enough, jmho
They came wilted slightly in plastic ziplocks .. The dome is at 80% . I’m fairly certain some will root .. Dingers crossed .

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
After a certain point spraying the leaves is actually detrimental and harmful for clones. While rH is important, spraying them too much can be counterproductive causing your leaves to wilt more. You want to spray the inside of the dome instead of the plants leaves.
Too much spray I can see. It would seem they’ve never been sprayed and need as much moisture as they can get at this point.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
After a certain point spraying the leaves is actually detrimental and harmful for clones. While rH is important, spraying them too much can be counterproductive causing your leaves to wilt more. You want to spray the inside of the dome instead of the plants leaves.
This ..

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
lol no dome, his tent is dissipating the humidity too quick, hence all the advice to mist the clones. Ive had them sit two weeks, still look alive, and when you pull em, no life at all in stem, and def no roots startin. Those clones don't look like its 80 percent humidity in that tent, to me, anyhow. If you misted em at list once and seen how quick they dry off, you'd have an idea on how often a guy might need to mist em if at all, and also how humid the tent really is, again jmho

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They need to be sprayed with water only and put under a humidity dome with the vents cracked. This is what happens when they sit in dark for a few days and go right under the lights. Use low light for a couple days and they will perk up. Than take em out the dome and keep under the low light till you see good roots.