**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I wouldnt call it pine. Fuel/chocolate/cat piss is probably about the best I'd do to describe it.
I wouldnt call it pine. Fuel/chocolate/cat piss is probably about the best I'd do to describe it.
The GG4 i have been getting local has the best taste. It sure does not taste or smell like any of those you described. He did say his was a little different than others.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Of the 7 LVTK I planted from my pack from CV, I had 4 that sprouted. 3 of those 4 were mutant pieces of shit. The only one that wasnt mutant or shitty was the one I grew out and knocked up with Mimosa male.
These are the ones I threw away right after the pics:
Mutant LVTK 1 of 3:
LVTK mutant 1 of 3.jpg
Mutant LVTK 2 of 3:
LVTK mutant 2 of 3.jpg

The 3 of 4 LVTK that I threw in the trash right after this picture. As you can see, they were all rooted good -just mutant trash I chose not to waste my time on:
LVTK rejects.jpg
Heres the one out of a pack of 7 that was trouble/mutant free since day 1:
Good LVTK.jpg
....which got knocked up by Mimosa male and turned into this:
LVTK Close.png

Mr. Red or anyone else that cares to comment. What is the dominant terpene of the GG4? A friend has a cut that has the most distinct taste. I think it is the pine terpene. Just wanted some other thoughts.
Agreed, the chocolate is more like tootsie rolls than milk chocolate.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
4 LVTK × Mimosa "Sin City Juice" testers being sexed & loving the totes. 1 mutant runt,she'll get the opportunity to show sex unless she is too far behind when the others show.View attachment 4193View attachment 4195
Lookin good Cob. I knew I put em in good hands! In regards to the runt, thats the same thing my other LVTK's did so Im about 99.99% certain its an LVTK thing.

@HydroRed,I also soaked a couple of the GG s1's.I think I may have dropped 2 transferring them.
I thought I soaked 4.If so,2 are missing.
Do ya remember how many were in the pack?
I cant say I remember for certain, but I feel confident in saying I believe I would have put more than 4 in a pack since they arent any kind of "testers"?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Lookin good Cob. I knew I put em in good hands! In regards to the runt, thats the same thing my other LVTK's did so Im about 99.99% certain its an LVTK thing.

I cant say I remember for certain, but I feel confident in saying I believe I would have put more than 4 in a pack since they arent any kind of "testers"?
Thank you Red.
Yea
I have a runt going on one of Eso's LVTK crosses.also.

Indeed you did put more than that,was just hoping I could count backwards from what I'm have remaining.All good brotha.