**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Im beginning to wonder if you were the only one who got it lol
All three of the pics I posted could be mascots for a "certain" strain from 3Thirteen Seeds.
Ok, Im done "monkeyin around" in here for a bit. Time to puff on some of this Monkey Juice thats been curing for like 4+ months......🤤
View attachment 43626
The first one I missed until the purp pic, MJ that’s a nice 👌🏽

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Drive-by
I kind of talked with a friend who had the same shit, males flowers outta his fem seeds.. Not nanna but full flowers. He used STS as a flipping hormone. He's also done GA in the past.
But he also had afew breeding project prior to the fem seed run... He swears it was just some rouge pollen stuck on a light or fan blades.
I know fact, he's done really well in past with seed... But I did some of his first runs on them fem? seeds once and picked up afew, little fully developed male flowers.
Then she threw up females, and I ran while it, then later, I got bit in the ass and had a crop withf seeds. Not heavy like a brick of commercial but more than wanted. Hense any time I see any sign of hermie,, I cull. But I'm not into experiments with breeding stock.
I've tried reversing afew times and even if I got male flowers,,, but they weren't viable. And more than once had problems with rouge pollen myself......
Hopefully, she works for ya.. I do need to back read abit and see all that's been posted since........

Keepem Green

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So far so good. It will probably be a week or so before they would start to show intersex probably. But im watching for it.
I hope its not this one...because she is going to be BIG. Cleaned up the bottom and topped it..i will abuse those tops and tie em down to give me some room for the colas to have air flow.
Thats the plan.
20200123_063815.jpg
20200123_063653.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Just checked on em and no new balls today so I believe we may have made it out of the gender confusion.
2 different types in regards to height...care to guess? haha
Im about 4" from the light on the tallest one. 😲

GP 1 21 days.png

The (2) shorter ones that didnt throw balls smell a lot like the GG4.
The (2) taller ones dont have much on the nose so far but the tallest one is at least stacking nicely...

GP 1 21 days 2.png