Horticulture Lighting Group

Big Perm

Budtender
Kool thx. Why does it say max 3400ma on board? I thought the qb288's was max 3000ma?
Not sure. Probably for application purposes. Like that QB96 being two different watts on the same board with two different applications.
Here are some of mine, a V2 and a V2 Rspec. Notice the voltage.
IMG_20200306_003149.jpgIMG_20200306_003122.jpg

None of the numbers are set in stone.
You can push these approximately close to what the board says just fine. + or - a few volts, + or - a few 100mA. Heat is the only concern.
Look at a chart they have on their site, it shows specs on different currents, they go down into the 40's VDC. You also overshoot the board by two volts when picking drivers.
Go back to thinking about a light bulb for a second. Enough current and it lights up. More and more current it gets brighter. You can cut the current back all the way until it doesn't light up, or keep giving it more and more current until it overheats and goes 'pop'.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Even if it is the same, you don't know which bin, js.
For all intents and purposes, I don't think any of us or our plants could tell a low/mid bin from a top bin diode, from what I understand it's just a measure of efficiency with top bin being more efficient, and not by a significant enough margin for me to be concerned.

Chances are good if it's not HLG, it's probably not top bin, but if the savings are significant enough...idk, my knockoff boards were great to get me started indoor. As always, ymmv.

Opie1

Master Grower
Sorry BP, I was wrong when I said that it didn’t say HLG anywhere on those boards, it’s just in smaller letters and down in the corner instead of being in the middle of the board. So they are legit boards. I think maybe I should consider some spectacles 🤓

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I see there is 1 final light left for me to purchase. I will save up for my 315 veg light replacement. I have a couple of 4k boards but they do not veg as well as the 315.

I think this will do it BETTER. My veg room is 2 1/2 feet by 6 feet (i use about 5).

And man...i love the way it looks.

And I want to have at least 1 actual HLG light in the room.

Big Perm

Budtender
I see there is 1 final light left for me to purchase. I will save up for my 315 veg light replacement. I have a couple of 4k boards but they do not veg as well as the 315.

I think this will do it BETTER. My veg room is 2 1/2 feet by 6 feet (i use about 5).

And man...i love the way it looks.

And I want to have at least 1 actual HLG light in the room.

If you are looking at that and want one of those (they are cool) get the 260xl kit, email/call them and tell them you want the Bspec boards on it. The 260xl has a better spread than the 300L, same watts, better cooling, too.