Honest Genetics

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Thank you..They were grown in organic soil that I mixed up..Everything they need is in the soil
I see. you definitely got it dialed. what is the base of your mix if you dont mind me asking. coco, peat? i grow the with living soil as well. but im very new to it. have you heard of minnesota nice. He has a lot of useful information. a little lengthy but check it out. if you have time
https://www.reddit.com/r/HerbGrow/comments/303nad

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I see. you definitely got it dialed. what is the base of your mix if you dont mind me asking. coco, peat? i grow the with living soil as well. but im very new to it. have you heard of minnesota nice. He has a lot of useful information. a little lengthy but check it out. if you have time
https://www.reddit.com/r/HerbGrow/comments/303nad
Thanks for the link ..I’ll definitely check it out
My base mix is just Fox Farm Ocean forest

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I know my shots were lame but there's 12 scarjo and they're from honest picking out the best one to keep for cloning and there's 2 ghost OG X stardawg 2 sour bubble 1 Durban X stardog and 1 flo stardawg.

Since the 12 scarjo are the project of this grow that is the focus I just wanted to clarify what was there. Tonight I'm about to chop everything in half like honest suggested with scarjo for high- yielding structure. Then I will give her one to two weeks depending how it goes and flip.

Edit. The last sentence was gibberish so I had to fix it

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Has anyone successfully gotten a hold of honest I've been attempting for 3 months in and out and I cannot get anything from him no seeds nothing

D

Deleted member 60

I hope the dude is OK.

"People" call out a lot of shit on folks they don't know on the Net because someone else said this/that. The shit just keeps on going...even long after any associations were in place. No dog in this fight...but this guy has come through for a bunch of folks since any of that went down. If any of you have had "partners"...you know how fast that kinda stuff can go to shit. I think there are folks out there who constantly toss the monkey wrench in this guys game/report him on IG/etc.

I really liked the Scarlett. Would like to check out more stuff from him.

D

Deleted member 60

I dumped IG......anyone look and see if his page over there got nixxed again? Seems....just like the rumors and ongoing tags about "Greenline"...that there are folks out there gunning for him/reporting his page/etc... who obviously got stung and cant grow up enough to move the fuck on.

But yeah...hope it's just his own choice to not deal with it and some kinda bad shit didn't befall him. Seems like it's been a tough go for him......sad...because I think he has/had some decent gear at a reasonable price.