Honest Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I just jarred up a nice Banana cocktail I ran indoors. Not THE stinkiest I've seen...but no slouch and very stony weed. Have another one outside and she is budding up faster than any of the other 15......so we will see. Always a crap shoot running from seeds no matter who made them.

I've found about 1/2 of the Scar Jos to be kinda lackluster....but when she hits she puts all of the pieces together well. (not much different than most seeds out there on the ratio of keepers to "meh", IMO)

Didn't step up on the last offerings but will be interested to see what those of you find who did. Hopefully he is still working away out there and something new will show @ some point.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
I just jarred up a nice Banana cocktail I ran indoors. Not THE stinkiest I've seen...but no slouch and very stony weed. Have another one outside and she is budding up faster than any of the other 15......so we will see.
I've ran several Banana Cocktail, and almost all have been worthwhile. The Banana Punchsicle was the one to get. I've been running 4 for 18 months and no plans to quit.

A tent full of BP.
IMG_4781.JPG

Some frost rails from the plant front left at day 26.

IMG_4782.JPGIMG_4783.JPGIMG_4785.JPG

La0laEsMia

Sorry to bring up an older thread, but I was looking if anyone had any info on some strains of his.

I just purchased some beans directly from Honest via his gmail, he was running a BOGO sale on all his gear for 4th of July.

Got a pack of Nana L'aranja (NorCal Banana Kush x Orange Whip F3) and a free pack of Garlic Glaze [(GMO x Blue Hurricane #27) x Cookie Jar]

Has anyone ran these strains? Thinking I should have gone for the Cacophony Kush after reading this thread. But it sounds like his gear is legit, I haven't ran any of his gear before. His Garlic Glaze is looking bonkers and the Banana Kush x Orange Whip sounded really interesting. Can't wait to give these a go, but if anyone has any pointers on these or the Orange Whip or Cookie Jar in particular that would be awesome!

Cheers,

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Sorry to bring up an older thread, but I was looking if anyone had any info on some strains of his.

I just purchased some beans directly from Honest via his gmail, he was running a BOGO sale on all his gear for 4th of July.

Got a pack of Nana L'aranja (NorCal Banana Kush x Orange Whip F3) and a free pack of Garlic Glaze [(GMO x Blue Hurricane #27) x Cookie Jar]

Has anyone ran these strains? Thinking I should have gone for the Cacophony Kush after reading this thread. But it sounds like his gear is legit, I haven't ran any of his gear before. His Garlic Glaze is looking bonkers and the Banana Kush x Orange Whip sounded really interesting. Can't wait to give these a go, but if anyone has any pointers on these or the Orange Whip or Cookie Jar in particular that would be awesome!

Cheers,
I ran one of his cookie jar crosses..forgot which one 🙄 but it was great smoke

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

Cheers,
wish i could of been more of a help..I think you'll find some good smoke with any of those strains