High on my own supply

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Thanks! @gwheels glad to be here definitely some good folks here.

Thanks Capt! I'm a fan of free shipping lol so I put in a small order. That is a pretty good deal, respect to them for hooking up veterans.

I also take kratom for mainly energy boosts & pain as well, works great for the amount I take.
Welcome to paradise! Pleasure to meet ya, I take kratom too, usually mixed with my coffee in the morning, and throughout the day for pain... I actually seen someone over at another forum who is growing some alongside their smoke... makes me want to try growing it too lol

Higher Self

Welcome to paradise! Pleasure to meet ya, I take kratom too, usually mixed with my coffee in the morning, and throughout the day for pain... I actually seen someone over at another forum who is growing some alongside their smoke... makes me want to try growing it too lol
Hey @SoLowDoughLow, thanks for the welcome good to meed you too.

I love kratom sometimes even more than weed. I take a gram or two (small spoonful) in a about a shot's worth of water & chase it with juice or more water. On an empty stomach in the morning it puts that pep in my step!

I remember looking for places that sold live plants & all were sold out. They got the cuts on lock down or people just arent that interested I guess. The seeds have a low viability rate so they say.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Hey @SoLowDoughLow, thanks for the welcome good to meed you too.

I love kratom sometimes even more than weed. I take a gram or two (small spoonful) in a about a shot's worth of water & chase it with juice or more water. On an empty stomach in the morning it puts that pep in my step!

I remember looking for places that sold live plants & all were sold out. They got the cuts on lock down or people just arent that interested I guess. The seeds have a low viability rate so they say.
Yea, i'm not even sure how beneficial it would really be to grow it indoors, yield-wise I dunno how much u could get, or how often. But I do believe there is a website that sells live plants and will mail them to you since it's still legal for now. Maybe someday... I'd like to just have a tree of it in my backyard lol

Higher Self

Yea, i'm not even sure how beneficial it would really be to grow it indoors, yield-wise I dunno how much u could get, or how often. But I do believe there is a website that sells live plants and will mail them to you since it's still legal for now. Maybe someday... I'd like to just have a tree of it in my backyard lol
Defiantly more of a novelty thing hey. Roll up a blunt with some kratom leaf LOL!!

Higher Self

@Higher Self @SoLowDoughLow
What strain(s) do you have? Or prefer?
I've had a good few that I like all the same really, to me its all in the dose. Under 3 grams makes me hyper, doses over that give me that heavy sleepy narcotic buzz I dont prefer.

When the DEA was going to ban kratom, I ordered a kilo bag of White Borneo. It was soo potent the 1st few times it gave me an anxiety attack & had me puking. Im still looking for a strong batch like that lol bag lasted me like 2 years.

Higher Self

Nice work on these ladies @Higher Self, almost there! That EG looks nice :cool:
Thanks! @servantoftheplants They are still packing on some weight. I'm about out of bud to vape so I'm ready for the chop!! The EG is toning down the raw skunky diesel smell & becoming more smooth earthy bubba kush imo.

Getting my new tent & soil ready for the next round. My soil mix was about 60% peat, 30% chunky perlite, 7% worm casings, 3% topsoil. For amendments I used: neem meal, kelp, alfalfa, rock dust, crab & oyster shell. Planted some cover crop seed mix to get a nice layer of living mulch.

Tent is just shy of a 3x4 & built to be a split compartment. Im going to use the two (top & bottom) 3x1 section to run 1-2 hempy buckets each shelf. Might scrog but im pretty good at keeping the plants short & making a bush out of any plant.

I have 8 QB120 v1 boards & 5 COB's. 2 boards & 1 COB on each shelf & over the middle tub 3 COB's & 2 boards. Save the last 2 boards for lil 2x4 which will be my chucking tent.

2CB46D27-D300-4894-8E72-FA42CF6FE99D.jpeg7B7A802D-D83F-4AB8-8C98-1A22582DFA38.jpeg31F2AFFC-23CE-4C67-8957-0D2E44A25ABC.jpeg

Last edited:

Higher Self

My veg room is moving along slowly, need to transplant into some peat. They were planted in some old coco coir that I just need to throw away. Got my new plants in solo cups still sexing some. In veg I have:
  • Panama from Ace
  • Bubba's D from CSI
  • Nuclear Snow (Chem 91 x Humboldt Snow) CSI
  • Prayer Pupil from MassMedical
  • Colorado Thunder Fuck from RM3
  • Tropic Heat (OGKB x Purple Punch) from In House
  • My unnamed FEM cross of (Irene S1 x Double Jamaican) x Jelly Breath

That is a sweet setup @Higher Self - really love the way you have your tent configured. I just completed a QB build today actually. I have a configuration of 4x qb132 boards and a single qb288 in a fixture that is roughly 30"x30" for my 3x3 tent. Excited to power them up and see what they do (drivers will be on the way this week).

Nuclear Snow sounds amazing and so does all the others in veg for you!

Higher Self

That is a sweet setup @Higher Self - really love the way you have your tent configured. I just completed a QB build today actually. I have a configuration of 4x qb132 boards and a single qb288 in a fixture that is roughly 30"x30" for my 3x3 tent. Excited to power them up and see what they do (drivers will be on the way this week).

Nuclear Snow sounds amazing and so does all the others in veg for you!
Those boards will rock that 3x3!! I'm running the QB120's at close to 50 watts so no need for heatsinks, they stay very cool. Ive got enough drivers to fit in a few more 120's.

Never been let down from CSI genetics. I've only grown crosses but I prefer the Chem D over 91. I've ran Bubba's D before & it was some tasty stuff that puts me out at night.

GCG

Dinosaur
Chocolate Diesel S1 from Useless seeds 46 days from the flip. Not really much smells, defiantly no diesel funk as advertised for me but I think this is just a Chocolate Trip dom. Getting sour earthy floral scents which arnt bad but not very strong.

Like I said above I think this will go at least 11 wks. She is chunky but now starting to get more solid, should yield very well for a sativa dom in 2gal hempy. Honestly this shit looks kinda looks like Power Plant which I grew last, wasnt super terpy but the buds had good flavor in smoke & vape.

Still a lil let down by this one so far, I was look forward to that chocolate diesel funk but I guess my Elmer's Glue is providing the funk!!

View attachment 28612View attachment 28613View attachment 28614
Interested to watch this finish, plan on running it next. Nice work.

GCG

Dinosaur
My veg room is moving along slowly, need to transplant into some peat. They were planted in some old coco coir that I just need to throw away. Got my new plants in solo cups still sexing some. In veg I have:
  • Panama from Ace
  • Bubba's D from CSI
  • Nuclear Snow (Chem 91 x Humboldt Snow) CSI
  • Prayer Pupil from MassMedical
  • Colorado Thunder Fuck from RM3
  • Tropic Heat (OGKB x Purple Punch) from In House
  • My unnamed FEM cross of (Irene S1 x Double Jamaican) x Jelly Breath
Really want to run that Prayer Pupil too, heard awesome things about Mass Medical. I bought Bodhi's Prayer Tower because of it. Will get it eventually along with Mr E Pupil. Fired up to see what the Prayer Pupil does for you.

Higher Self

Interested to watch this finish, plan on running it next. Nice work.
Got some bad news to share. I checked the inside of the buds & it's starting to get mold, so I goto chop the bud & see a nanner. I'm a little mad due to the wasted time but that's how it be sometimes.

Nothing about the plant was chocolate or diesel so I dont think I would have kept it around anyway. The buds were just way too airy & chunky & the same time & that's not a good combo, especially since the humidity/weather has been up & down. My other 3 plants in separate tent have tighter bud structure & are doing just fine.

I dont do anything to control humidity that's why I mainly do my grows in the fall/winter but that's not even enough now. Decided to purchase a 70 pint dehumidifier & after this next run trashing the two old tents I'm using.

Really want to run that Prayer Pupil too, heard awesome things about Mass Medical. I bought Bodhi's Prayer Tower because of it. Will get it eventually along with Mr E Pupil. Fired up to see what the Prayer Pupil does for you.
I'm running the Prayer Pupil next once I get a clone. I've grown it out before & really liked it & wanted to get some Prayer Towers as well. Still need to grow out something from Bodhi.

@Higher Self - they all look great - no bad vibes getting that CD out early. The EG is stacking so nicely!!

You mentioned getting a dehumidifier going. I have a mini split with dry mode, so I use that if needed. I wanted to mention that I am doing some thinking on humidity increasing and in that research I stumbled across a company called Inkbird. They make really accurate (accoriding to reviews and specs) humidity controllers. Basically, you stick the sensors inside your tent/grow space, have the displays where you can read them and set points to turn on/off your humidifier and dehumidifier to control the room. They are $42 on amazon and I am considering picking one up and adding a humidifier for various conditions (too low humidity during drying, seedling/veg, etc.) as I can do the drying manually with the mini split.