High on my own supply

Higher Self

Hey yall! Getting my grow journal going here at Chucker's Paradise. Took a break from growing which I enjoyed very much!! Was running out of bud lol so back at it!! My seed stash is pretty decent from the constant fire seed drops 2-3 years ago. Decided to go with Elmer's Glue (Relentless), Spicy White Devil (Samsara Seeds) & Chocolate Diesel s1 (Useless).

Never grew Glue genetics or crosses & I'm mad at myself for not doing so sooner!! This Elmer's Glue is insane!! Smells like straight diesel funk with OG in the background. Running this in 2 gal coco/perlite hempy bucket but the next run I'll be switching back to all organics after this crop is done. Not sure how Glue dominant this pheno is (never grown GG4 or The White) but i'm getting the weird leaf curl like the Glue as well.

I started flowering with 11/13 & these are only 45 days from the flip. Buds solid & chunky falling all over the place. If I was a noob I'd be chopping next week they look close to being done but I'm checking trich's & expecting another 20+ days

CADC2259-6BFA-4DDC-AFB1-FD598D3E497E.jpeg
B136B4C7-76C8-4B3F-8433-32D143A941FE.jpeg80975417-E792-448D-9297-4EE365C312ED.jpeg2815E884-03E5-40EE-B3D5-947FD1A055A7.jpeg216660FD-7B26-4BB3-87FC-7DFE9392C719.jpeg84EDEAA8-2D1D-42EC-83A8-72D96ADDF1CD.jpegA42C5E83-778B-428A-A4CA-B0DF6C60F5EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Higher Self

Spicy White Devil (Blueberry x Jack Herer)

I bought these bc the freebie I grew like 10 years ago was good smoke. This is one of the frostiest plants I've ever grown. The resin heads are huge!! Dont even need the loop to check the trich's lol j/k but they are huge!!

I have another pheno that's a lil too leafy to take good pics of. She looks & smells strong like Jack, very greasy to the touch. Honestly if the smoke is good again I could keep both pheno's but the Jack pheno is going to have a killer flavor for the vape I already know.

5571195C-6538-4A2F-962A-E9908478115A.jpeg01E9E205-488B-4CFD-811A-BC6637F9A4FF.jpeg

Higher Self

Yah Man! Those are some frosty lookin’ ladies.

Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!

Ill be watching for posts on your thread.
Hey @Old ST1R nice to meet ya! Thanks for checking out the thread! I will have some more good stuff to post in the coming months.

I'm mainly a sativa guy, lol smoke that shit all day even at the job. Like to relax with some Chem D, Bubba or Lavender crosses.

Really want to make some more chucks & run those. Last year I made a cross of Irene S1 x Jamaican sativa. Had a lot of good pheno's but I either lost the seeds or mislabeled them smh. So yeah defiantly want to make more crosses. I'll probably self this Elmer's Glue to make backup seeds if it's quality smoke.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey @Old ST1R nice to meet ya! Thanks for checking out the thread! I will have some more good stuff to post in the coming months.

I'm mainly a sativa guy, lol smoke that shit all day even at the job. Like to relax with some Chem D, Bubba or Lavender crosses.

Really want to make some more chucks & run those. Last year I made a cross of Irene S1 x Jamaican sativa. Had a lot of good pheno's but I either lost the seeds or mislabeled them smh. So yeah defiantly want to make more crosses. I'll probably self this Elmer's Glue to make backup seeds if it's quality smoke.
I loves me a nice Sativa. Or hybrid. Or indica. LOL. They’re all good. Usually partake in the Sativas earlier in the day and indicas at night.

Are you in a friendly place or do you need to be clandestine?

Higher Self

I loves me a nice Sativa. Or hybrid. Or indica. LOL. They’re all good. Usually partake in the Sativas earlier in the day and indicas at night.

Are you in a friendly place or do you need to be clandestine?
LOL!! I used to not be into indica's much but just having all sativa's get's old & vice versa, good to have a variety. I got some Panama from Ace in veg now still waiting to sex & some Chem crosses from CSI, should be heat next few rounds!

I'm in a CBD legal only place, still never tried the stuff tho lol. Hopefully this state will come around if not no biggie, keep on doing what I have been or move eventually. I'm thinking the latter sooner or later.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
LOL!! I used to not be into indica's much but just having all sativa's get's old & vice versa, good to have a variety. I got some Panama from Ace in veg now still waiting to sex & some Chem crosses from CSI, should be heat next few rounds!

I'm in a CBD legal only place, still never tried the stuff tho lol. Hopefully this state will come around if not no biggie, keep on doing what I have been or move eventually. I'm thinking the latter sooner or later.
I’ve had a script here in Canada for a couple of years now. I take CBD daily (along with a little THC) both in the form of oral oil. It has been a God send for my neck arthritis - I barely feel it at all anymore.

Higher Self

I’ve had a script here in Canada for a couple of years now. I take CBD daily (along with a little THC) both in the form of oral oil. It has been a God send for my neck arthritis - I barely feel it at all anymore.
I've had a good few injuries one after the other nothing to serious but defiantly have my fair share of aches & pains. I really should try some CBD oils, need to find a good online source because they charge an arm & leg for it locally.

WELCOME! @Higher Self . I remember your name from RIU. I will keep my eye peeled on your grow over here.
Thanks @Capt C I remember you over there as well. That's why I signed up here bc I saw many familiar names figured this is the cool spot to post minus the trolls & weirdo's lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I've had a good few injuries one after the other nothing to serious but defiantly have my fair share of aches & pains. I really should try some CBD oils, need to find a good online source because they charge an arm & leg for it locally.

Thanks @Capt C I remember you over there as well. That's why I signed up here bc I saw many familiar names figured this is the cool spot to post minus the trolls & weirdo's lol.
So far so good over here on the trolls & weirdo's. There has been a few but were niped early on.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

I found Lazarus naturals to be a good source for good quality cbd products. They also offer a whopping 40% discount for veterans. If not a vet maybe find a friend or family member that can order for you. I have lots of pain and it helps.

Higher Self

Looking great...glad you came over to Paradise.
Thanks! @gwheels glad to be here definitely some good folks here.

I found Lazarus naturals to be a good source for good quality cbd products. They also offer a whopping 40% discount for veterans. If not a vet maybe find a friend or family member that can order for you. I have lots of pain and it helps.
Thanks Capt! I'm a fan of free shipping lol so I put in a small order. That is a pretty good deal, respect to them for hooking up veterans.

I also take kratom for mainly energy boosts & pain as well, works great for the amount I take.

Higher Self

Chocolate Diesel S1 from Useless seeds 46 days from the flip. Not really much smells, defiantly no diesel funk as advertised for me but I think this is just a Chocolate Trip dom. Getting sour earthy floral scents which arnt bad but not very strong.

Like I said above I think this will go at least 11 wks. She is chunky but now starting to get more solid, should yield very well for a sativa dom in 2gal hempy. Honestly this shit looks kinda looks like Power Plant which I grew last, wasnt super terpy but the buds had good flavor in smoke & vape.

Still a lil let down by this one so far, I was look forward to that chocolate diesel funk but I guess my Elmer's Glue is providing the funk!!

8E400DEB-D5E8-40F8-B6B4-7FFD82F86331.jpeg93198176-972D-4B1B-A5E3-6D5ED2E762CC.jpegD7CDAE02-34A1-45CA-A2EE-3293E8AEADA2.jpeg

Higher Self

Great thread name. Beautiful plants. Chocodiesel looks nice and plump.
Thanks! @yougrowyourway The CD is defiantly fattening up quick now, cola's will be falling over soon enough.

Next run will should be a lil more dialed in. I was using Floranova Bloom for veg & bloom but ran out. Wanted to try out some dynagro so got the main 3 nutes: grow, bloom & protek. Dont really have a pH meter just some liquid test drops so I know the pH isnt exactly where it needs to be. Floranova was perfect for my tap water.

Now I'm just going back to organics the next run. I'm not against chem nutes as I would easily go back to Floranova as well, I just feel like switching it up. So I'm building a soil & started a worm bin lol! It's a little more prep work but composting is fun to me & I can get a lot of free food scraps.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's impressive for not having a pH meter. I love AN just expensive. Switched to Megacrop following many here's lead. It works well. In flower now so we'll see how it goes. When I raided my pops I grabbed the rest of the Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur grow and bloom. Have about 2-3 liters left of each. Gonna do a side by side with AN bloom and Megacrops Bud Explosion. Those are the only nutes I've had experience with. Floranova sounds like it's perfect for your setup lol. I'll be pulling up a chair for this organic run. You and @Jesselikes2Grow should compare notes.

Last edited:

Higher Self

That's impressive for not having a pH meter. I love AN just expensive. Switched to Megacrop following many here's lead. It works well. In flower now so we'll see how it goes. When I raided my pops I grabbed the rest of the Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur grow and bloom. Have about 2-3 liters left of each. Gonna do a side by side with AN bloom and Megacrops Bud Explosion. Those are the only nutes I've had experience with. Floranova sounds like it's perfect for your setup lol. I'll be pulling up a chair for this organic run. You and @Jesselikes2Grow should compare notes.
Lot more thing's I could be doing properly, I'll tell ya that lol. I had a pH meter a long time ago & was too lazy to keep up with the calibrations n stuff. Sure there easier to use now, I need to just get one. Lol @ raiding your dad's AN he will be wanting some of that smoke.

Never used AN, have tried megacrop but my sample pack got a lil hardened & those pellets wouldnt scoop evenly. I heard some folks grind it up tho. I'm with you on the side by side's, I dont plan on throwing this Dynagro away so I might as well put it to the test. Might even get some more Floranova to fall back on if shit goes south lol!

Yes I cant wait for this organic run & future one's. I got to get on my compost game, more worms & start up some bokashi buckets. I give the extra food from my job to the homeless & the scraps to the worms & garden lol!!