High on my own supply

Higher Self

@Higher Self - they all look great - no bad vibes getting that CD out early. The EG is stacking so nicely!!

You mentioned getting a dehumidifier going. I have a mini split with dry mode, so I use that if needed. I wanted to mention that I am doing some thinking on humidity increasing and in that research I stumbled across a company called Inkbird. They make really accurate (accoriding to reviews and specs) humidity controllers. Basically, you stick the sensors inside your tent/grow space, have the displays where you can read them and set points to turn on/off your humidifier and dehumidifier to control the room. They are $42 on amazon and I am considering picking one up and adding a humidifier for various conditions (too low humidity during drying, seedling/veg, etc.) as I can do the drying manually with the mini split.
Thanks! I would leave the CD going & doing a really good bud wash but the nanners are forcing me to cut early. Still might leave a few lowers just to get a lil something.

I saw those controller's on amazon as well. Not sure if I need one since the humidifier I got has an auto feature. Dont think I'll ever have the need to humidify the grow space unless I i'm growing shroom's lol! The humidity here is brutal, winter time usually put's thing's where it should be but check out the humidity forecast for next 10 days as I get close to harvest smh.

Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 12.10.39 PM.png

Potential name for your unnamed fem - Daily Reggae Jam (daily as Irene S1 is in Rado's Daily Driver, Raggae with the Double Jamacian, and Jam with the Jelly Breath).
That's a good name! Daily Driver is (Zkittlez x Sundae), Daily Visit (Irene x Daily Driver) according to Rado's site. I named the (Irene S1 x Double Jam) "RudeGyal because Archive has the Rudeboi cross that doesnt even have Jamaican genetics in it lol. I would grow that out again but I mislabeled my seeds, got two bags that say OGKB/SSH (Morning Breath from Rado) x Double Jam. I really want to grow my Double Jam F2 out though probably in the summer.

Higher Self

Ahhh I was thinking I fouled up the name a bit. I know his crosses quite well, but at times my mind slips. Daily Jamacian Visit :)
No worries, he has so much gear now I really stopped keeping up with it after the Grape Pie drop.

Finally got the 1st confirmed sex for one of these Panama's & the strongest looking plant is a female 🥳 She loves to bush!! I never topped or LST'd this plant all I did was defoliate selectively so it forces the side branches to grow bigger so they can generate new fan leaves.

Almost killed my plants messing around with Dynagro & no ph meter. Got a new bottle of Floranova Bloom & they started getting healthy again. 1 tablespoon to 1 gal is what I dose at seems perfect for my water

E5BD39CC-C697-448C-BF02-C2424D401C25.jpeg

Have a wk give or take left with the El Glue & SWD. The EG is putting out what I can presume chocolate smells, it's like a sweetneess I smell after the diesel. The SWD are pretty much done but I have to chop um with the EG.

Next run will more than likely be more EG, Prayer Pupil (smelling good in veg) & Panama. Think I will do scrog on the side space of my tent of the latter 2 then the EG in the organic tug in the center.

Higher Self

Going to take a lil down time after this run to clean & setup new tent. I could jump right into the perpetual but I think perpetual flowering tends to stress me out. Perpetual veg is like meditation tho lol!!

I really like hempy buckets with coco/coco chip & perlite. Takes some decent veg time but once the roots really get established in the res water at the bottom two inches they grow like a 4 gallon pot. I water every day but I can water four 2 gallon pots with just 1 gal. Easy to flush especial after a run, I just rip out the root ball, put another in & start super cropping.

The organic soil in tub is still cooking & developing nice amounts of white mycelium on top. The worm compost I purchased was some good stuff. Cant wait to plant the EG in this.

Higher Self

I found Lazarus naturals to be a good source for good quality cbd products. They also offer a whopping 40% discount for veterans. If not a vet maybe find a friend or family member that can order for you. I have lots of pain and it helps.
About finished with this bottle. I found that it makes me not want to vape/smoke as much & when I do it hit's harder. Does CBD really help bring THC tolerance down or just placebo effect lol. Still not sure what to dose at but 30mg's give's me a calmness & makes me a bit sleepy if im not moving around. As far as pain i'd say kratom does a better job but I like the synergy effect of the two. Thank's @Capt C for the new plug I'll defiantly be getting some more.

704836E9-0E82-4A05-A698-E9235160FCAB.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
About finished with this bottle. I found that it makes me not want to vape/smoke as much & when I do it hit's harder. Does CBD really help bring THC tolerance down or just placebo effect lol. Still not sure what to dose at but 30mg's give's me a calmness & makes me a bit sleepy if im not moving around. As far as pain i'd say kratom does a better job but I like the synergy effect of the two. Thank's @Capt C for the new plug I'll defiantly be getting some more.

View attachment 30496
I think i use the green label one. I don't know if i want to call it the placebo effect but i will say that i don't think it is any different than how different strains of cannabis effect people in different ways. I have gotten were i use it more like i would take aspirin for pain and works good for me.

Higher Self

I think i use the green label one. I don't know if i want to call it the placebo effect but i will say that i don't think it is any different than how different strains of cannabis effect people in different ways. I have gotten were i use it more like i would take aspirin for pain and works good for me.
That's what i'm thinking as well, especially since I dont use to many heavy indica strains. Also the more I take it the more I can distinguish the effects.

I take 12mg of CBD twice a day and that is enough to stop my neck arthritis pain.
I think 30mg is the max for me, higher than that & I was ready to nap most the day. Edibles do the same to me lol, be great if I could vape some high CBD buds or make an alcohol tincture to drop under my tongue.

Higher Self

For what it is worth, I have better experiences with smoking CBD flower vs taking the oil. Fields of Hemp - Surver Haze and Hawaiian Haze are really good flowers. Mostly get tops too.
Closest I got was some Purple Orange CBD from Dinafem. No way for me to tell if it was high in CBD but it didnt get me that high & made me feel kinda calm. I have a lot of Harlesin (Harlequin x Cannatonic) fems I want to run one day.

New beans came in!!! I have grown the Prozack before & it was bomb!! Looking forward to running it again along with the two Kali Mist crosses. Y Griega is Amnesia x KM, 2046 is Nevil Haze x KM.

Screenshot 2019-11-20 at 10.46.49 PM.png

Higher Self

That Panama female looking thick bro, nice! I need a cbd strain in my life for my hands and back. Any recommendations besides what's been said?
Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 10.38.55 PM.png

If you can get your hands on it I heard Frank's Gift is really good CBD strain.

It turned out to be a male (left) but I might keep it for awhile. I like the structure on him I can tell the bushier Panama's wont stretch much especially when I supercrop. Panama crosses would be cool but I'll wait to see what the buds from females I get smoke like 1st lol.

Prayer Pupil (right) is going to be good, stem rub has that hippy soap chem/og spiciness. It would be a scent old spice could make a deodorant. She doesnt like to stretch either, last run had it in a 5 gal & it stayed around 3ft (not counting bucket height). Get one of the side branches cloned, super crop & veg for a month or so.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 31369

If you can get your hands on it I heard Frank's Gift is really good CBD strain.

It turned out to be a male (left) but I might keep it for awhile. I like the structure on him I can tell the bushier Panama's wont stretch much especially when I supercrop. Panama crosses would be cool but I'll wait to see what the buds from females I get smoke like 1st lol.

Prayer Pupil (right) is going to be good, stem rub has that hippy soap chem/og spiciness. It would be a scent old spice could make a deodorant. She doesnt like to stretch either, last run had it in a 5 gal & it stayed around 3ft (not counting bucket height). Get one of the side branches cloned, super crop & veg for a month or so.
That sounds perfect to me lol. 🤩💪👊 Can't wait for the smoke reports on the panama. That male looks hearty I'd keep him too if I could.

Higher Self

That sounds perfect to me lol. 🤩💪👊 Can't wait for the smoke reports on the panama. That male looks hearty I'd keep him too if I could.

Hopefully I can confirm the sex for the rest of the Panama's & get a good veg in. Otherwise I'll be running the Nuclear Winter, stem rubs smells like 91 Chem for sure. I really want to try reversing a male with this bottle of Florel that I have.