High Kev’s breeding / chucking

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I never shut my account down, but I removed a ton of what I posted over the years, set it so nobody can tag me or post on my wall, and haven't looked at it in a long time. My family uses it and it drives them nuts that I don't log in to keep up to date with everything going on in the family. For me, the issue was information overload. My anxiety just doesn't do well when I feel like I need to constantly go onto a social media site to keep up with family shit. It's taken a long time but my sisters have started to realize that they need to call or text me if something important has happened or is coming up. I personally think Facebook does more harm than good because everyone is an open book and thinks they need to post all of their political views.
I didn't think about the family aspect or the settings thing's till you just brought it up.i actually used Facebook messenger for probably 4 or 5 years instead of my account phone text.yes I definitely agree with more harm then not.and its Fucken addictive to keep looken to see if anything different 5 minutes later😂 but that's a ME problem.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Some things are better left as a thought. I bet you old ones probably thought it would be cool to one day know what people were thinking, huh? 🤣

Sry to derail your thread further @High kev. That merch looks great btw.
Facebook was great when it first came out but it really turned into a monster. IMHO, the real issue started when people started to use it as a replacement for both the phone and email.

Streetpro09

Tester
I didn't think about the family aspect or the settings thing's till you just brought it up.i actually used Facebook messenger for probably 4 or 5 years instead of my account phone text.yes I definitely agree with more harm then not.and its Fucken addictive to keep looken to see if anything different 5 minutes later😂 but that's a ME problem.
Facebook was great when it first came out but it really turned into a monster. IMHO, the real issue started when people started to use it as a replacement for both the phone and email.
I haven't been on Facebook for more than a year other than to look at the classified section. I don't have an account so I'm tempted to make one instead of bugging a buddy of mine to contact the seller if i see something that's interesting.

That nervous, i gotta check Facebook all the time thing has mostly gone away. Though i do that here some now, it's not nearly as frustrating. Just gotta get up and do something in your life instead of always sitting behind a screen. People think they are doing something "good" by posting on Facebook. Most are just wasting their real lives away.

I never had a Facebook until we started 518 cannabis. So I’m still learning it
I think Facebook could probably be a good thing from a business aspect. Personal lives.... not so much. That stuff is better kept with your group of people and personal. Imo.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I haven't been on Facebook for more than a year other than to look at the classified section. I don't have an account so I'm tempted to make one instead of bugging a buddy of mine to contact the seller if i see something that's interesting.

That nervous, i gotta check Facebook all the time thing has mostly gone away. Though i do that here some now, it's not nearly as frustrating. Just gotta get up and do something in your life instead of always sitting behind a screen. People think they are doing something "good" by posting on Facebook. Most are just wasting their real lives away.

I think Facebook could probably be a good thing from a business aspect. Personal lives.... not so much. That stuff is better kept with your group of people and personal. Imo.
I don’t have any pics of me and I’m just high Kev on there. So ya I don’t want to make a personal facebook account. It’s strictly business. I like high Kev as a person so much better anyway

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I never shut my account down, but I removed a ton of what I posted over the years, set it so nobody can tag me or post on my wall, and haven't looked at it in a long time. My family uses it and it drives them nuts that I don't log in to keep up to date with everything going on in the family. For me, the issue was information overload. My anxiety just doesn't do well when I feel like I need to constantly go onto a social media site to keep up with family shit. It's taken a long time but my sisters have started to realize that they need to call or text me if something important has happened or is coming up. I personally think Facebook does more harm than good because everyone is an open book and thinks they need to post all of their political views.
Yeah fuck Facebook.

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm on here way too much but have been trying to cut back some. I work in front of a PC with 3 monitors all day long, though, so a browser is usually up on one of the monitors during my entire work day.
I check in here quite a bit but thats usually only because I'm by myself and it makes me feel somewhat social and not tucked under a rock.

Facebook is a whole different animal. I agree with groups that support your hobbies/interests but using it as a platform to attack someone who opposes you or thinks differently than you..... well that's basically what it had turned into from my perspective. Facebook allows "pussies" to voice their opinion when in real life they would just keep their mouths shut and for good reason...... it's a dumb idea. 🤣😂🤣
It's kinda like in school when the teacher asks a question and no one wants to answer cause they don't wanna be wrong and look stupid? Well Facebook is full of the "answers" of people that are scared to answer the question out loud. Heaven forbid they are wrong cause it would just crush their little world. So they post it on Facebook and anyone who opposes them is wrong and evil and mean. Guess I'm just an asshole. 🤣😂😅

Rant over, i gotta get something done today.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I check in here quite a bit but thats usually only because I'm by myself and it makes me feel somewhat social and not tucked under a rock.

Facebook is a whole different animal. I agree with groups that support your hobbies/interests but using it as a platform to attack someone who opposes you or thinks differently than you..... well that's basically what it had turned into from my perspective. Facebook allows "pussies" to voice their opinion when in real life they would just keep their mouths shut and for good reason...... it's a dumb idea. 🤣😂🤣
It's kinda like in school when the teacher asks a question and no one wants to answer cause they don't wanna be wrong and look stupid? Well Facebook is full of the "answers" of people that are scared to answer the question out loud. Heaven forbid they are wrong cause it would just crush their little world. So they post it on Facebook and anyone who opposes them is wrong and evil and mean. Guess I'm just an asshole. 🤣😂😅

Ya you wouldn’t believe the shit we had to deal with already.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Same - bookface is just to check on family, most of my actual intellectual human interaction comes from here. This is my only hobby and Zuckerberg knows nothing about it - and it'll stay that way.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the only site I really socialize I have Facebook but that's for the memes and jokes I didn't care for or hang out with the humans in my class or school when I had to be there lol don't think I am going to make it on Discord it just took me 30 min to find a PM message I had with a guy that wants the pack of Mavericks I have lol

Badddoin

Really Active Member
I’ve blocked all but two of my family members. Told ‘em, “I run into enough stupid people by accident.”

Sugar Pops

Personally don’t have anything good to say about that site (facebook) and tend to avoid it as much as possible.
And with that being said, if I have to do business through Facebook, I guess I really don’t need ”it” that bad after all!
Much the same as spam adds, if they need to throw it in my face, it’s because I really don’t need it!
(just the view from here)

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Me and bobber got some exciting things happening in our newly legalized upstate New York. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even been able to post about it. We are selling seeds in bulk to local grow stores and cbd stores. We created a Facebook page that blew the hell up. We nearly at 6000 followers. The scavenger weed and seed hunts we started doing in this area snowballed. Everyone started doing it all over this area and started posting them right on our face book page. Other local pages copied and followed suit. We also throwing our first cannabis pop up event with games and vendors and food. Seems to be one of the first in this area again. We have other events lined up to just hashing out some details. We also just started a marijuana co-op for our local Facebook page. We will be looking to get some big farms / huge club house type properties real soon. We have big time local investors backing us. We have about 100 people already willing to sign up. Everything is happening so fast. We secured a legal grow spot. Shits gonna be crazy. Any advise, dos or donts would be awsome.

Last edited: