High Kev’s breeding / chucking

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I ordered mushroom compost, earthworm castings, back to earth cotton burr, lava rock, mulch, craft blend from build a soil, Crimson Clover, Hairy Vetch, Peas, Oats is the cover crop seeds I ordered. I also have a few bags of organic coast of Maine. Do I need anything else ? Did I fuck anything up? Learning as I go

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I was hoping you would help me out on this. I’ll pull a few logs out. Should I tuck more cardboard on the sides? I thought the cloth would have been good. Dam it.

m4s73r

The Laziest
When I made mine I threw the mulch in with the alfalfa hay then kinda banked the wood so it would settle in. Then I mixed up half my soil mix and dumped it in and again banged it in some more. After that just filled in the top half and let it cook. It may settle a little more.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So I’m scratching my 2 x 2 x2 no till build now that I shut down my room and am moving to a new area. I plan on building 4x4x2 beds instead. @m4s73r Hugelkultur beds inspired the hell out of me. Any one that didn’t check out his thread yet I highly recommend it. I hope my build turns out as well as his. Please chime in if you see anything I can improve on as I go. Or if anyone has any tips or tricks.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
My new breeding creation. They reflect light much better than previous crosses. Therefore enhancing the ability for your plants to thrive. These right here my friend will change the cannabis growing game as we know it. The albino legend. The new goat. Move over number 1. These babies have been tested and studied to keep your room cleanliness in extraordinary condition. They reflect light so well you will pull 8lbs out of a 4x4 area with your light dimmed down. Introducing the goat himself. The albino Brady bug. 🐜 🐛 🕷

44DFEF8C-E909-420C-8B40-A0DDD6258845.jpeg213345AB-19CD-4717-A6BD-D671385B6B17.jpegB2647909-E647-4668-A6E0-610C502BEF39.jpegC9BAA033-3FE6-42B2-B2BF-5A9248833326.jpeg2E33FEA6-C2EE-4FE0-87B7-9B36E06F1A91.jpeg