High Kev’s breeding / chucking

Bobberr

Really Active Member
Breeder
It was a fairly simple setup. Just repurposed a conical beer fermenter into a hash catcher… gravity takes over. The hash sinks to the bottom. First I do a trash can round, poor everything off and keep the mud. The conical kinda separates water a little better and the thick mud is easy to squeeze off. I couldn’t stand all that bubble bag work so I went with a bagless extraction. I’m more excited for washing some fresh stuff.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
i Grbbed some tweezers and yanked it out. The head broke off then I dug most of the head out and went to er. I’m sick right now too. So when they gave me the tic medicine. I puked it up. I watched both blue pills come back up. I asked for more but he said they can’t give me more if I puke them up. I demanded more like big balls suggested. He refused. Bastard. He said they have to be patched on for about three days to give me Lyme. He didn’t even bother pulling the rest of the head out. He said it will come out on its own
Bullshit three days..........24 hours is all it takes to transmit Lyme. That's what's good about those pills I recommended, they will work within 2 days after the bite. Just get a script from your real doc as a preventative, it's like 10 pills..so 5 episodes. Then tell him every year that you used them up whether you did or not. The shit works and Lyme suck big time. I seen many peeps get screwed by this thing and I don't think it really ever goes away.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Bullshit three days..........24 hours is all it takes to transmit Lyme. That's what's good about those pills I recommended, they will work within 2 days after the bite. Just get a script from your real doc as a preventative, it's like 10 pills..so 5 episodes. Then tell him every year that you used them up whether you did or not. The shit works and Lyme suck big time. I seen many peeps get screwed by this thing and I don't think it really ever goes away.
GOOD ADVICE lyme will make you hurt for life!