Hieros Gamos Creations

Blaze

Really Active Member
3 Grape chompas, top left has wider leaves. All 3 have been topped multiple times top left and right have great branching. The plant on the bottom doesnt really have any branching so i might tie down the tops to help with that i like to play around with the plants like that lol. I will also be transplanting today.🤙🏾

And today, 4 weeks later to the day.. She went through hell with me on this one. My aunt had some complications so Ive been having to caregive full time M-F so I'm only around my tents on the weekends. Thankfully I had just purchased the blumats system a couple weeks prior to her issues, but I've came back to empty reservoirs and high ph's, but shes handled it better than most of the tent lol.

A couple more pics of the plant... no larf anywhere on her. Really lookin forward to chopping her in a week or two..

Ive got a few grape champas in veg and am dropping a couple Under The Milky Way in the water sometime this weekend. I know this was only one lady, but my man Bake has EARNED his place as a regular in my rotation. Much luv brother!

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
A couple more pics of the plant... no larf anywhere on her. Really lookin forward to chopping her in a week or two..

View attachment 15558
View attachment 15559

Ive got a few grape champas in veg and am dropping a couple Under The Milky Way in the water sometime this weekend. I know this was only one lady, but my man Bake has EARNED his place as a regular in my rotation. Much luv brother!
Looking great! Im glad she didn't lay down on you while you had to take care of your loved one.
Any hints as to what sort of terps your getting off of her?

Looking great! Im glad she didn't lay down on you while you had to take care of your loved one.
Any hints as to what sort of terps your getting off of her?
Presently I am getting a lemon verbena thing going on now.. idk if you know what I mean? a little on the citrus side but I'm betting another week or two will add a few more notes to her. I only ran this one in about 3/4 gal pot.. the grape champa's are going in 3 gals most definitely. Just great fuckin work all around on this one 👏👏👏

Blaze

Really Active Member
@Dope Heffalump sorry for the delay i just started a new job and i am going back to school i didn't realize that i would be this busy. These are some of the girls I'd like to say they are into 4.5-5weeks of 12/12 i gotta check my calendar. Sorry i didn't note which plant i took a pic of. More pics to come with names. 🤙🏾

Attachments

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
@Dope Heffalump sorry for the delay i just started a new job and i am going back to school i didn't realize that i would be this busy. These are some of the girls I'd like to say they are into 4.5-5weeks of 12/12 i gotta check my calendar. Sorry i didn't note which plant i took a pic of. More pics to come with names. 🤙🏾
View attachment 18459
Looking good. Heavy serrations on those.

Im glad I'm not the only busy person.
Been working in the bush for months, i did get to go home for a few days, during a level 3 wildfire evacuation of my neighborhood.

Winter should bring me back to the forums soon enough.
I hope you reap a heavy yield of dank from them ladies

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Glad your well Dope!
I haven't been on for a while but just checking in. I only just slapped those Winter solstice in flower recently.
Been chopping them back to basics for ages while waiting on some other crops.
They are looking solid man. I have them under some prawn boards which are 97cri and have some uv.
Don't know what others found but from the ones I flowered they are very uniform in appearance and structure so far.
Will post some pics when I get chance.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Sorry, haven't checked in, in a while.
I'm back in town long enough to get married and then back out to western Alaska.
I should be back before Christmas.

The little lady has been growing for me and doing a decent job under 2@ 1000watt De's
I've got some Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 about to come down and some mothers are going to be turned as well as some new stuff:
Ready to move into flower
PB Souffle - horrible germination 5 out of 12 germinated. 1 was a weak mutant and 1 is definately a runt. 3 look good, but if i was in town i would have sent Phinest a germination report and asked for compensation.
Banana Mac 14 out of 14 seeds germinated and doing well
Irukanji 15 out of 15 seeds germinated and doing well.

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 day 65
First clone run.
20191001_164832.jpg20191001_164818.jpg20191001_163942.jpg

Sorry, haven't checked in, in a while.
I'm back in town long enough to get married and then back out to western Alaska.
I should be back before Christmas.

The little lady has been growing for me and doing a decent job under 2@ 1000watt De's
I've got some Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 about to come down and some mothers are going to be turned as well as some new stuff:
Ready to move into flower
PB Souffle - horrible germination 5 out of 12 germinated. 1 was a weak mutant and 1 is definately a runt. 3 look good, but if i was in town i would have sent Phinest a germination report and asked for compensation.
Banana Mac 14 out of 14 seeds germinated and doing well
Irukanji 15 out of 15 seeds germinated and doing well.

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 day 65
First clone run.
View attachment 24127View attachment 24128View attachment 24129
Yeah, @stiickygreen had the same issues with Phinest. Those PB Soufflé crossed with Banana MAC would create something special...name it Fat Elvis. Congrats on the wedding.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Yeah, @stiickygreen had the same issues with Phinest. Those PB Soufflé crossed with Banana MAC would create something special...name it Fat Elvis. Congrats on the wedding.
Thanks!
Well I'm glad to hear it was most likely on the Phinest end.
The fiance sprouted them per my instructions and ended up with 100% germination with the other 2 breeders packs.
I'm also hoping to find a nice Banana Mac male to dust some betties.
I'll honor your Fat Elvis suggestion if i do.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Home for Thanksgiving and thought i would update the garden.
I have Banana Mac, Irukandji, and PB Souffle at 7 weeks flower.
Just turned some clones of Secret Cookie x Kush Mints #11, Romulan Dog, Big Bad Wolf, Black D, and Big ol Girl and their regenerated mothers.
I also planted some chucks of a Blissful Wizard male x Black D, Romulan Dog, Big Bad Wolf, Lemon Royale, and Blissful Wizard. Lastly, i planted a pack of TK/NL5 Haze by Ak Beanbrains.
Garden shots
20191129_220125.jpg
20191129_220057.jpg
Banana Mac
20191129_215833.jpg20191129_215852.jpg
Pb Souffle
20191129_215940.jpg20191129_215956.jpg

Irukanji
20191129_220008.jpg

Tyler333777

If anyone is interested in some seeds, let me know.
I have more than I can ever use and I need testers.

I crossed this to:
Itself/Jews Gold x Dogtrap
Locktite
Jelly Pie
Lucky 7s
Wicked Clementine Bx
Malawi
Bubba's D
Insane Chem 91
Copper Chem S1
Copper Chem x Horace.
I've also have plenty of the Golden Glue x Dogtrap
Dogtrap F1's and other Dogtrap crosses like Critical +.
BTW, I've spoke with Red Eyed Genetics- creator of the Golden Glue, Locktite, and Dogtrap and they are completely cool with me making crosses with their gear as long as I give credit where credit is do.

I'm currently testing the Malawi, Wicked Clementine, Bubba's D and Jelly Pie crosses.
@TitoM has the Locktite covered and
@Cob_nUt has started the Jelly Pie and Bubba's D crosses.
What do you have available