Hieros Gamos Creations

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Winter solstice smoke report
Super easy to grow
yield was above average of rock hard nugsView attachment 5328View attachment 5329
Smell 9/10 hard to describe but it's dank
Bag appeal 10/10 she's covered in crystals
High 8/10 I love the high it just doesn't last as long as some other smoke

She has only been in the jar a few days but I couldn't wait it to cure. my brother-in-law is visiting from out of town so I thought it would be fun to try it with him. You should have seen his eyes when I pulled her out all he said was WOW! smells great. I suck at describing smell so sorry but when you open the jar stinks up the whole room. She is definitely an Indica leaning smoke total body relaxation you can actually feel your eyes starting to shut. she will be my bedtime smoke for sure. She's smooth in the inhale and exhale. I would definitely recommend this cross to anyone looking for a body high I will definitely throw the rest out thanks again @Dope Heffalump
Thank you for your test report.
I am glad that they performed well for you.

Blaze

Really Active Member
@Dope Heffalu is one gracious dude. He gifted me several seeds when this forum first started. Copper top is the strain I chose to grow out first. Soaked 9 beans in water over night and then next day put them in rw. None "popped" while in water but 8 out of 9 eventually came up. One was a mutant and the other a stragler. So we have 6 good ones going. Been about a month from the soak.

April 8
View attachment 5077

April 24
View attachment 5078

May 1
View attachment 5080

Mutant 4/24
View attachment 5079

Stragler 5/1
View attachment 5081
You got some nice Copper Top bro. Ive got some going also. But yours are looking healthy and vigorous more so then mines lol. Gonna post my updates in a bit.

Blaze

Really Active Member
@Dope Heffalump Grape Chompa,Shadow Play,Juggalo Gold,Copper Top are doing great and responding good to the new 4000k qb. Most of them are topped at 5-7 node and i will vegg them for another 2 weeks then put them outdoors for the 12/12 sexing. @Dope Heffalump thanks again 🤙🏾

Attachments

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I've got a few regens ready for some cuttings. Im trying to reestablish a stable of fine ladies to throw some pollen at.
I De La D keeper, the purpley pheno
20190523_131644.jpg

Yuck Mouth keeper
20190523_131649.jpg

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 #2 pheno
20190523_131705.jpg

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 #1 pheno
20190523_131711.jpg

I tried to explain to the wife how to trim back the regen plants down to a few stems, over the phone. There was a learning curve, lol.
Here's the Shadow Play and Big Ole Girl pheno of under the milky way. Not quite ready for cuttings.
I will be impressed if that tiny stem on the Shadow Play starts to grow.
20190523_131717.jpg

20190523_131722.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I've got a few regens ready for some cuttings. Im trying to reestablish a stable of fine ladies to throw some pollen at.
I De La D keeper, the purpley pheno
View attachment 7335

Yuck Mouth keeper
View attachment 7336

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 #2 pheno
View attachment 7337

Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 #1 pheno
View attachment 7338

I tried to explain to the wife how to trim back the regen plants down to a few stems, over the phone. There was a learning curve, lol.
Here's the Shadow Play and Big Ole Girl pheno of under the milky way. Not quite ready for cuttings.
I will be impressed if that tiny stem on the Shadow Play starts to grow.
View attachment 7341

View attachment 7339
Yep exactly how my wife would have trimmed it. LOL Took me a while to spot that mosquito on the following picture. Then again i a am a native Texan ours come a little bigger LOL

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
We have lots of swamps and lakes. All those bugs make for big fish.
We get little midge type flys of the no-see-um and white sock variety here, but I've noticed deer flys along the coast, that will dive bomb you.
I have a outside shower i use all summer . Every now and then you have to do battle with a big green head fly. That is a worthy opponent you might win in the end but he will take a few chunks out of you first. LOL

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I have a outside shower i use all summer . Every now and then you have to do battle with a big green head fly. That is a worthy opponent you might win in the end but he will take a few chunks out of you first. LOL
Fuck that! I'd have to enclose my shower.
Texas in the summer is like sauna from what i hear.
I'd die in that heat.
I get dizzy when it hits 85 lol.