Hieros Gamos Creations

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
6 winter solstice .

Sorry it took me so long to update. Between using LED for veg for almost first time and reusing someone else's coco and underestimating how much salt build up there was I had some issues.
They are pulling round now though.

LED was turned up more than my plants liked but had cold snap so was trying to carry on and avoid heating.
Excuses excuses :cry:

IMG_0184.JPGIMG_0185.JPGIMG_0186.JPG

Blaze

Really Active Member
Group shot some @Dope Heffalump creations.
From left we have Juggalo Gold,Grpae Chompa,Copper Top, Shadow play. The solos cups are the ones i had to germinate beans again because i lost them on the first batch my fault. So far the Shadow play are stretching the most followed by Copper Top. They have been on 12/12 since 6/4 for sexing then females will be put back i to vegg for a couple more weeks to vegg. Most have been topped once, a couple have been (topped twice Shadow play and Copper top). I went a little extreme on the calmag so i will hold off on the calmag until the bounce back. Sorry that they kinda blend in with my yard grass, i will be cutting my yard today. But they are striving here on the island 🤙🏾

Blaze

Really Active Member
@Dope Heffalump here's some updates.
Shadow play 3 females, Juggalo gold 3 females, 1 in the solo will be in 12/12 for sexing today. Copper top 2 females, 1 male got the chop and 1 in solo will be in 12/12 for sexing. The one Copper female was a failed attempt to top/fim twice so i decided to let her go and maybe she will bless me with some beautiful flowers lol. Grape chompa 3 females and 1 male got chopped. All have been topped except for the Copper female. They are all growing great and most will be vegging for a couple more weeks before they head into the flower room. Id say its a pretty good ratio of female to males. Thx again bro🤙🏾.

Attachments