Hi - RIU refugee

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I was leaning towards giving her a trim up once I'd confirmed the calcium deficiency wasn't spreading. Thanks for the advice!
More of an opinion than advice. I hate trimming so I try to Elminate as much as possible and try to get energy focused on denser growth.

sandman83

Super Active Member
More of an opinion than advice. I hate trimming so I try to Elminate as much as possible and try to get energy focused on denser growth.
Well, i trimmed her up a tad but I think she will just be a larfy bitch with little buds. Not the worst thing in the world, I'll give her a sample and if it's not worth the hassle I'll bubblebag the whole thing and get some hash.

Other 2, M1 is under a 600w HPS, M2/M4 are sharing a SF2000 with a bit of overlap. The sativa leaning got stuck in the middle. Avg 32" tall, that's a 4' tent behind it.

View attachment 38559View attachment 38560View attachment 38561View attachment 38562View attachment 38563
Hey bro nice 2 meet u dude. Was wondering how much u like that sf2000 led boards? Have eyed balls them many times online. Seems like a good led board comparable to the hlg quantums. Arnt they around 300watts? I like the added reds, uv, & ir in SF leds.
But honestly imo I think the best bang for buck & a more even coverage is a set of qb132s (4-75 watt boards) & a lrs-350-36 driver. Totalling around 175 bucks.
What's the Kelvin tone ur using? I had 2700k and 3000k but didn't like how the reds created more stretch so i added more 4000k to make a more squat bush and to add to potency n glitter at flower.
But nice plants and nice 2 meet u👍✌

sandman83

Super Active Member
I did very poor research and just bought them on black friday special along with some mars sp250's. Honestly I'm pretty pleased so far the mystery plant under it and the big bud using the other lights having solid foot long colas. It obviously doesn't compare with a 1kw HPS but it seems even to a 400w for coverage.

I was just pleased they had samsung diodes with full spectrum and some reds for IR, sp250 are epistar and a tad cheaper but I'm just using them for supplemental lighting not primary.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Yeah I mixed up the numbering on these girls a few times lol....the sativa leaning one is now a mess and just falling all over the place and crisping up. Not sure if she will make it to harvest since she is mostly white hairs and immature.

M2/M1 are looking nicer, seems to have recovered from the overferting with just plain water. Terps are kinda lacking unfortunately maybe she will funk up.

Attachments