Hi - RIU refugee

sandman83

Super Active Member
yall seem pretty friendly after browsing a few threads and I followed thenotsoesosteric over here. Grew a few times about a decade ago but nothing like what yall churn out. Learned my lessons about early chopping and spidermites already. New house, new system, new genetics, basically starting over from scratch and trying to remember everything I'd read before.

Currently running some attitude freebies that I forgot to label (damn stoner) some blueberry cheesecake that I started a thread on, and some big bud from nirvana in a DWC. Few more girls have been started in soil, I don't think i will flower them out that way though, probably take some cuttings in a few weeks and run a single strain in the hydro again.

Always been a fan of c99 crosses and the like, not sure why I just enjoyed the pineapple racy high. Trying to decide for the following year, would like to run Sex Bud or something similar, and perhaps a pheno hunt through esos gear that I picked up for a mother.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Mystery plants were just to see how difficult soil grows are, mostly plain water until flower just a few ACTT treatments. Once I noticed the yellowing on bottom I started feeding these Maxibloom approx 1 tsp per gallon of tap water. Will probably give the spotted one some epsom salts on the next feed.

sandman83

Super Active Member
@Turpman invited me! Hello friends
welcome to the party pal! Big Bud XXL, 00 Seeds bubblegum, and Sannies madberry are all in the veg tent. New to the LED world so I bleach/burned the tips a bit and have been lazy on ph'ing the water. Will get them sorted and replanted to 5gal bags once they arrived and I pickup some more FFOF.

Attachments

PhatNuggz

Im guessing you meant RIU. I am disgusted with the know-it-alls that don't know shit outside their narrow little world HYDRO grow methods, Their fragile egos get butt hurt when I point out that their advice is/was 100% wrong.

If you're hydr-curious, orop by my threads, I think you'll like them

sandman83

Super Active Member
Im guessing you meant RIU. I am disgusted with the know-it-alls that don't know shit outside their narrow little world HYDRO grow methods, Their fragile egos get butt hurt when I point out that their advice is/was 100% wrong.

If you're hydr-curious, orop by my threads, I think you'll like them
I am grow curious in all methods. I previously used modified waterfarms and aeroponics. This time I'm using ebb and flow, DWC, and soil. I just like to play and experiment, as long as they survive til harvest I'm not in it for $$$.

<- born Canadian but had to move with the family ;)

sandman83

Super Active Member
Welcome :alien:
Refugee? Banned or wandered off in search of greener pastures? Many of us were banned in one form or another from that place. I only post there to reply to Venus's pictures. As a matter of fact I think she should get an invite over here :devilish:
Just wandering off for something more friendly. In my past life I had different usernames on their and overgrow but have deleted and forgotten too much over the years.