Hey new here

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh, isn’t that weird…I just went there and search by member for “UncleBuck” and he doesn’t come up as a member. But, if you search for UncleBuck as a term, all his posts show and it looks like his account isn’t banned, but he hasn’t posted in a year. It looks like the roastbeef account is gone, though, unless he just changed his username.

Oderous Flowerous

Director of awsomeness
Oh, isn’t that weird…I just went there and search by member for “UncleBuck” and he doesn’t come up as a member. But, if you search for UncleBuck as a term, all his posts show and it looks like his account isn’t banned, but he hasn’t posted in a year. It looks like the roastbeef account is gone, though, unless he just changed his username.
I haven't seen him around

Some people think UB and Potroast were the same guy. They were both shit canned around the same time. Site owner came around and posted about making it a "friendly" atmosphere. Then the bannings came frequently and the low post people vanished from politics and the sarcastic folks with a ton of posts eventually were banned as well.

The new "unspoken" rules were no "unfriendly" smiley use and no starting arguments/disagreeing with others.

The "unspoken" rule here is don't be a troll all the time. Tree will troll you right back and put you in the time out room. Then you can troll by yourself like Padawan did. Never seen a man with so many pics of black dudes with giant boners. Did make me lol tho :ROFLMAO:

Oderous Flowerous

Director of awsomeness
Some people think UB and Potroast were the same guy. They were both shit canned around the same time. Site owner came around and posted about making it a "friendly" atmosphere. Then the bannings came frequently and the low post people vanished from politics and the sarcastic folks with a ton of posts eventually were banned as well.

The new "unspoken" rules were no "unfriendly" smiley use and no starting arguments/disagreeing with others.

The "unspoken" rule here is don't be a troll all the time. Tree will troll you right back and put you in the time out room. Then you can troll by yourself like Padawan did. Never seen a man with so many pics of black dudes with giant boners. Did make me lol tho :ROFLMAO:
It's crazy over there. You should see some of the 'advice' some members give on a regular basis. People who dont have a clue but a Google diploma. Some of the stuff made me cringe, and the moment I said anything my posts were removed. It's obv because they got a bad rep for people skewering new members.
Oh well
Padawan couldn't even help himself. I've gotten into it with him a few times but just ended up calling a truce and just left each other alone.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's crazy over there. You should see some of the 'advice' some members give on a regular basis. People who dont have a clue but a Google diploma. Some of the stuff made me cringe, and the moment I said anything my posts were removed. It's obv because they got a bad rep for people skewering new members.
Oh well
Padawan couldn't even help himself. I've gotten into it with him a few times but just ended up calling a truce and just left each other alone.
when prople go to fussing too much ,i tend to just go away!