Hey new here

Oderous Flowerous

Director of awsomeness
/wave, doing pretty good! welcome to the party pal.
Thanks man. I've seen you over on the other place too I think.
I'm JJgrow. Got turtled for using the middle finger emoji on some guy who didn't know what bud rot was, trying to make me look stupid. Lol. Fuck that place! Over it. Bk told me to come here a long while ago. Should have listened.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks man. I've seen you over on the other place too I think.
I'm JJgrow. Got turtled for using the middle finger emoji on some guy who didn't know what bud rot was, trying to make me look stupid. Lol. Fuck that place! Over it. Bk told me to come here a long while ago. Should have listened.
Welcome to Chuckers! There’s a lot less drama here, but it’s also a lot slower paced than there, which is one of the things I like about it here.

Oderous Flowerous

Director of awsomeness
bk was banned from here as well. Wonder where he is now?
Lol no shit aye..?
He had a way with forums.... Good grower though. Everyone got turtled or banned from Riu. The new mods take their 'jobs' way too seriously. I couldnt disagree with anyone without my posts being removed and scolded through PM's by mods. They had a bad rep for new members getting blasted for saying dumb shit, now the dummies rule the boards and they protect them all. The bad info being distributed is sickening, and you can't even say anything about it or you'll get scolded and punished. Lol. Not my style.

Lol no shit aye..?
He had a way with forums.... Good grower though. Everyone got turtled or banned from Riu. The new mods take their 'jobs' way too seriously. I couldnt disagree with anyone without my posts being removed and scolded through PM's by mods. They had a bad rep for new members getting blasted for saying dumb shit, now the dummies rule the boards and they protect them all. The bad info being distributed is sickening, and you can't even say anything about it or you'll get scolded and punished. Lol. Not my style.
They got rid of anyone who joked sarcastically or who acted indignant towards their PM's. Smiley faces included.

Oderous Flowerous

Director of awsomeness
They got rid of anyone who joked sarcastically or who acted indignant towards their PM's. Smiley faces included.
I literally put the middle finger emoji on a post and got turtled I was told it was against the rules. Lol then why have the emoji there in the first place?! Oh man.... To funny. Another one of my posts were deleted because 'it could have started a fight'. Not that it did start a fight... Only that the possibility of an argument could happen
Wtf?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I literally put the middle finger emoji on a post and got turtled I was told it was against the rules. Lol then why have the emoji there in the first place?! Oh man.... To funny. Another one of my posts were deleted because 'it could have started a fight'. Not that it did start a fight... Only that the possibility of an argument could happen
Wtf?
RUI is a giant echo chamber. If you don’t align with the political views of the admin or mods then you get targeted and treated like trash. Has UncleBuck finally been banned over there or has he just changed his name?