Hey Hey

JWM2

I respect that. He just busted my balls once too many. Now I dont go there.
Didnt u have qb setup?
Check out my thread
QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000K
I do. Well sorta. I put up a 5x5 tent and am now using an FGI 700 commercial led quantum board light fixture. This thing is insane. It has 3000k + 5000k leds built in and far reds around the perimeter of each quantum board. I’m getting spectacular results with it right now. This fixture covers a 4x4 area at 12-18” above the canopy.

Anyhow my qb288 v2 I was using inside my rack is now being used for extended vegging. I had my rack setup before so the bottom was veg and the top was flowering. Now the entire rack is veg. The bottom is where they start and I’ve got a 5000k commercial led fixture in it then they go up top for extended vegging under the 3000k qb288 v2 fixture. I’m using some tomato grow through grid supports to act like a scrog net but for each pot. So I can grow perpetual and scrog at the same time without fighting with a net that’s anchored to the tent poles. I’ll have some pics shortly.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Lol I hear ya bro. I just don’t think Diesel is a bad guy personally because of convos we’ve had in private and what not. We went in halfsies on some csi humbolt seeds and when he sent the money to me he sent a Christmas card with some year old cured Obama kush vacuum sealed with it. I thought that was pretty slick and cool of him to do. Of course your experience was different and I respect that. Just wanted to tell you about my personal experience. He’s kept my ass out of the fire with logic a couple times. So I’ll always have a place for him in my heart. Anyhow that’s neither here nor there.

Btw that secret room is something I’ve always dreamed of too. That’s awesome. I want a whole house buried underground. Almost bought a house once that was buried underground that had an indoor pool inside of it. It had some issues I didn’t want to deal with though. Ahh well.
Damn an underground house, witj a pool in it. That would be awesome. It would be the most luxurious bunker ever. It must be a pain to do repairs on anything though

JWM2

Damn an underground house, witj a pool in it. That would be awesome. It would be the most luxurious bunker ever. It must be a pain to do repairs on anything though
Lol. Yeah I still drive by it a couple times a year when I go back to visit the in-laws. It’s just down the road from their house. The only thing you can see is a couple rocks sitting on the ground which is on top of its roof. The rocks hide the vents coming out.