Hey Hey

JWM2

He’s a good guy. He’s just got orders and rules to abide by. I wouldn’t hold it against him personally. Logic is the one pulling the strings behind the curtain.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm sure. It was about concrete. I was talking in a public forum about building a secret shop that was all concrete, not listed on my deed, no taxes paid. A secret lair of sorts. Just a dream l have in my forever home. A multi purpose room.
Shit id put some weapons if I was allowed to have em in there, food stash, bricks of weed, blocks of gold.
Who gaf. Its an open forum talking about a grow room design. Js that was the last straw. I'm done on my soapbox.
Logic can suck this dick

JWM2

I'm sure. It was about concrete. I was talking in a public forum about building a secret shop that was all concrete, not listed on my deed, no taxes paid. A secret lair of sorts. Just a dream l have in my forever home. A multi purpose room.
Shit id put some weapons if I was allowed to have em in there, food stash, bricks of weed, blocks of gold.
Who gaf. Its an open forum talking about a grow room design. Js that was the last straw. I'm done on my soapbox.
Logic can suck this dick
Lol I hear ya bro. I just don’t think Diesel is a bad guy personally because of convos we’ve had in private and what not. We went in halfsies on some csi humbolt seeds and when he sent the money to me he sent a Christmas card with some year old cured Obama kush vacuum sealed with it. I thought that was pretty slick and cool of him to do. Of course your experience was different and I respect that. Just wanted to tell you about my personal experience. He’s kept my ass out of the fire with logic a couple times. So I’ll always have a place for him in my heart. Anyhow that’s neither here nor there.

Btw that secret room is something I’ve always dreamed of too. That’s awesome. I want a whole house buried underground. Almost bought a house once that was buried underground that had an indoor pool inside of it. It had some issues I didn’t want to deal with though. Ahh well.