Hey Dwnundr

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
to be fair...we have a few sock puppets with dried up cum inside 'em that only post in the politics/corona threads here...

You guys must not have any friends outside the USA cus everyone I know who lives abroad/elsewhere thinks of the USA pretty much like @Dwnundr does. That 'truth hurts' thing is really tough for some to understand. It hits home pretty hard for some.
I’ve lived abroad and all countries have their shit. The difference is our media blasts that shit loud and proud for all to hear. Racists? Fuck man Europe is the most openly racist place I’ve ever been. The police there also don’t give two fucks about your supposed rights. Look at em wrong, or be an American/Turkish/Russian and they’ll have fun with their batons. We have problems of course, but you also have to compare these things to the other large countries. Would anyone here rather live in Russia or China? We might not always do the best job, but we’re also always taking the fight to our government, which is kinda what it means to be American. Not a bad thing to be a part of.

Big Perm

Budtender
I've been to Australia a few times. Do they allow aborigines in the white establishments now? Because they didn't when I was there in the 90's. One actually walked into a bar I was in, and the bartender ran him off. Was crazy, but not my country. You know what I did? I shut the fuck up and drank my beer.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
If America is so bad and ruled by tyrants, how did we basically legalize pot? Where exactly is the rest of the world on this front? Here you are on a pot forum started by Americans that are pushing the industry and trying to convince us how bad things are in our country? Yeah, good luck in your country you twat.

Dwnundr

Upside down
If America is so bad and ruled by tyrants, how did we basically legalize pot? Where exactly is the rest of the world on this front? Here you are on a pot forum started by Americans that are pushing the industry and trying to convince us how bad things are in our country? Yeah, good luck in your country you twat.

Quite happy with it being illegal here. Don't want it legalised considering I'm flinging lb's for 4k a pop. 🤣🤣🤣

What are you lot doing? Giving all your profits to the fucking government....

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Lmao, and you stand to do how many years in the clink for your 4k a lb? Whatever my dude. I’ll keep fighting my government and live happily and safely doing so. Can’t say the same for the rest of the world.

Dwnundr

Upside down
Lmao, and you stand to do how many years in the clink for your 4k a lb? Whatever my dude. I’ll keep fighting my government and live happily and safely doing so. Can’t say the same for the rest of the world.
Haha, going on what growmies have gotten in the past, a fine, and good behavior bond for 2 years, 🤣🤣

Definitely not years in prison like you lot would have.

Big Perm

Budtender
Money is crazy isn't it? Doesn't matter where you live. If you have to pay a fine because you grew a weed plant. Isn't that a form of slavery? In general. I think AU is cool af. How you guys treat your women definitely helped out my 90's game over there. How old are you, just curious.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It's pretty cool how Australia freed Europe of Hitler, rescued millions from Ebola, brought down the Berlin wall, invented the internet and gave the world access, built NATO to protect Western Europe from Stalin, defeated Imperialism and communism, rebuilt east Asia and western Europe, liberated Kuwait, provided the majority of scientific and medical breakthroughs, and given the world access to it;s GPS sattelites.

Well done, blokes.
that was Canada

you twat.