Hey Dwnundr

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Keep you incessant whining about the United States off every thread you post on. No need to spam every thread looking for a fight.

You don't like Americans and their guns but you would be sucking american cock in times square for a little help if the indonesians even farted on you.

There is no racial problem in Aussie town? Read a book asshole.

And while I think that you, @Dwnundr are a piece of filthy shit, I don't hold that against a whole country.

Go fuck your hand maggot!

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Not my fault you're all getting upset that your country is in fucking ruins and a laughing stock of the entire world.
It's pretty cool how Australia freed Europe of Hitler, rescued millions from Ebola, brought down the Berlin wall, invented the internet and gave the world access, built NATO to protect Western Europe from Stalin, defeated Imperialism and communism, rebuilt east Asia and western Europe, liberated Kuwait, provided the majority of scientific and medical breakthroughs, and given the world access to it;s GPS sattelites.

Well done, blokes.

D

Deleted member 60

to be fair...we have a few sock puppets with dried up cum inside 'em that only post in the politics/corona threads here...

You guys must not have any friends outside the USA cus everyone I know who lives abroad/elsewhere thinks of the USA pretty much like @Dwnundr does. That 'truth hurts' thing is really tough for some to understand. It hits home pretty hard for some.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
to be fair...we have a few sock puppets with dried up cum inside 'em that only post in the politics/corona threads here...

You guys must not have any friends outside the USA cus everyone I know who lives abroad/elsewhere thinks of the USA pretty much like @Dwnundr does. That 'truth hurts' thing is really tough for some to understand. It hits home pretty hard for some.
The sock puppet thing and the fact that is supported or encouraged (there is no other explanation) is fucked up. If you're worried about your opinions messing up your weed selling personna, then just stfu and keep those opinions to yourself.....same with the grab/slap ass posts.

I have friends outside the USA, some of them australians and I don't find there to be any truth in that statement.
Do you agree with this asshole? You agree with what he's saying? Seems a bit extreme to think America is in ruins. The liberal kool aid.............that's the truth that hurts.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I've been here longer than you genius.

Not my fault you're all getting upset that your country is in fucking ruins and a laughing stock of the entire world.
The sock puppet thing and the fact that is supported or encouraged (there is no other explanation) is fucked up. If you're worried about your opinions messing up your weed selling personna, then just stfu and keep those opinions to yourself.....same with the grab/slap ass posts.

I have friends outside the USA, some of them australians and I don't find there to be any truth in that statement.
Do you agree with this asshole? You agree with what he's saying? Seems a bit extreme to think America is in ruins. The liberal kool aid.............that's the truth that hurts.
We will always be number one

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
😇

If you're worried about your opinions messing up your weed selling personna, then just stfu and keep those opinions to yourself....
Sound advice, but the only worry is that production has been tripled, but still can't keep up with demand.

I mean...if I were speaking for that guy....that would be my worry.

giphy.gif