Hello Boy and...boys

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Hope you aint offended if we've talked before and I said anything to refrence you as a guy. EVERYONE is "Bro" to me haha
I only know of 3 females on this thread so the "bro" usually works well.
I've got 10 brothers dude. Bro is the least of the shit I've heard but thank you for the thought. I also seem to believe there are not many females on here. I think I have seen 1 other.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Those people exist...the surfer dudes that sound like Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...most of us just talk normal....well, I guess technically "most" of us speak Spanish. :ROFLMAO:
Funny you say that. I just had an employee transfer from a store in so Cal. Let's just say he is clearly Hispanic as I don't want to post his name. Pure Californian beach accent but doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. It was extremely surprising to me. But my husband is from Anaheim and he doesn't either. My Spanish is better than theirs. I'd love to visit out there one day. I hear it is a beautiful state in some areas.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Funny you say that. I just had an employee transfer from a store in so Cal. Let's just say he is clearly Hispanic as I don't want to post his name. Pure Californian beach accent but doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. It was extremely surprising to me. But my husband is from Anaheim and he doesn't either. My Spanish is better than theirs. I'd love to visit out there one day. I hear it is a beautiful state in some areas.
And just so I don't offend anyone, I was kidding about most of us speaking Spanish. :LOL:

You should visit. There are some great places, tons of great food if you're into that, and the best microbrewed beer in the country. I wouldn't recommend moving here to anyone, and I'm looking to get out sooner than later.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
And just so I don't offend anyone, I was kidding about most of us speaking Spanish. :LOL:

You should visit. There are some great places, tons of great food if you're into that, and the best microbrewed beer in the country. I wouldn't recommend moving here to anyone, and I'm looking to get out sooner than later.
My husband wouldn't go back if I begged him to move. He moved across the country for a reason i guess. And i figured. This employee is just a bit hilarious and a walking stereotype. Your post just made me think of it.

Big Perm

Budtender
Hi all, I've been growing for 2 years. Tent grower with organic nutes lightmix and Qb's. I have started building a living soil as I aim to water and ammend only by end of 2020. I run multiple strains, this run I have 3 CBD crosses by Prof P of dynasty genetics. I've attached a pic of a hypnotic little lady Charlottes Web x Grapfruit Web V1.
Happy growing
View attachment 43030
What's been going on man? Things are looking nice I see.

pHup

Dihydrogen
What's been going on man? Things are looking nice I see.
Many thanks BP hope your well!
(I Can't like or edit and replies are staggered for mod approval during trial period)
I saw this place a while back but thought "I don't need another forum." But thc fartmare and roll it away look and feel like there missing something....
Clearly its all you fuckers😜

I way overspent on seeds last year but have a real mixed bag from around the 🌎
I was smitten with your SIPS on RIA but was scared by the soil. Now I started a living soil as I have a spot in mind for an outdoor attempt but in a 40L fabric pot.
Nothing regular from me except gaseous emission Great vibe here. Happy 2020 n all!