Hello Boy and...boys

pHup

Dihydrogen
Hi all, I've been growing for 2 years. Tent grower with organic nutes lightmix and Qb's. I have started building a living soil as I aim to water and ammend only by end of 2020. I run multiple strains, this run I have 3 CBD crosses by Prof P of dynasty genetics. I've attached a pic of a hypnotic little lady Charlottes Web x Grapfruit Web V1.
Happy growing
NewCWd.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hi all, I've been growing for 2 years. Tent grower with organic nutes lightmix and Qb's. I have started building a living soil as I aim to water and ammend only by end of 2020. I run multiple strains, this run I have 3 CBD crosses by Prof P of dynasty genetics. I've attached a pic of a hypnotic little lady Charlottes Web x Grapfruit Web V1.
Happy growing
View attachment 43030
Welcome @pHup
Your in good company here!

pHup

Dihydrogen
Welcome for sure.
Nice growing btw.
I've grown the Charlotte's web before. Have you ran her before?
She was a really finicky plant for me. She had some serious med benefits to her buds though and was worth the troubles she gave me. I was much less of a grower then though too. Ha, not that I'm all super great at it now either. Lmfao.
Have you by chance a link to where you found yours? I'd like to run some again, or a cross of that Charlotte.
A cross of her likely grows much easier I'd think.

Thank you all!

Thank you all for the welcome!

Hi Jesse,
This is my 1st run of cbd strains. Sorry I should correct it that cross is Charlotte x Ringo's gift called Charlottes Gift 20:1 by Relic seeds I have 2 phenos, total opposites. That one is unphased by changes tall, well spaced branches & internodes 👌. The 1st one I popped (see bellow) is pettite and grows like an upturned umbrella (needed tons of cropping well into flower) looked like a P def mid flower ? Low o/n temps. I purchased from a bank I choose not to buy from so aint naming. Relic are pricey but I had a good month 🤑
Happy growing

Attachments

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Happy growing
View attachment 43030
So confused by the title of this thread