Heisenclones!!

Took some pics tonight. The clones are at 5 weeks since flip. The seeds are at 4 weeks. The only problem strain has been the I95. They don't like a lot of water in flower. Do not water until runoff with this strain. The leaves curl up and die if over watered.

Clones

I95

Just started to frost up nice. Had a few problems with this strain for the first 3 weeks until I figured out it was an over watering issue. Getting a slight smell of Sour Diesel.

DSCN1516.JPG

Black Ice

Very healthy. Not much smell yet but it's kind of hard to get any smells with 12 different strains in a 4 x 8

DSCN1517.JPG

Ice Cream Cake

Very healthy and bushy plant. Can make many top colas with this strain.

DSCN1518.JPG

Black Velvet

Amazing plant with very large buds. Lower fans turning purple. Very healthy and robust.

DSCN1519.JPG

Gorilla Butter

Very strange buds on this plant. Very healthy but does not like to be bushed out. She likes to grow one or 2 main tops only. Her slow growth in veg means single cola is best way to grow these. Had to cross her off due to this.

DSCN1520.JPG

Fruity Pebbles

Awesome plant. Very healthy and robust. Can't smell terps yet.

DSCN1521.JPG

Dante's Inferno

Very robust and healthy.

DSCN1522.JPG

Zero Gravity

Very healthy and robust. A good stretch on her after flip but not as bad as the PLCG. Can't wait to see these finished buds.

DSCN1523.JPG

PLCG

She's starting to have a few issues. Lower leaves are dying and the tops fans look burned at the tips. She may be sensitive to Calmag or nutes at too high a level. Otherwise she is full of frost from top to bottom. I had to take a pic of a lower cola because all the other colas went above the light. Try to flip her @ 18" or less.

DSCN1524.JPG

Seeds

Platinum Frosting

I have 7 of these going and the whole pack looks like this.

DSCN1525.JPG

Gucciberry

3 out of 6 in this pack were mutants with cabbage leaves. All 6 are still frosty as hell and healthy.

DSCN1526.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Took some pics tonight. The clones are at 5 weeks since flip. The seeds are at 4 weeks. The only problem strain has been the I95. They don't like a lot of water in flower. Do not water until runoff with this strain. The leaves curl up and die if over watered.

Clones

I95

Just started to frost up nice. Had a few problems with this strain for the first 3 weeks until I figured out it was an over watering issue. Getting a slight smell of Sour Diesel.

View attachment 137617

Black Ice

Very healthy. Not much smell yet but it's kind of hard to get any smells with 12 different strains in a 4 x 8

View attachment 137618

Ice Cream Cake

Very healthy and bushy plant. Can make many top colas with this strain.

View attachment 137619

Black Velvet

Amazing plant with very large buds. Lower fans turning purple. Very healthy and robust.

View attachment 137620

Gorilla Butter

Very strange buds on this plant. Very healthy but does not like to be bushed out. She likes to grow one or 2 main tops only. Her slow growth in veg means single cola is best way to grow these. Had to cross her off due to this.

View attachment 137621

Fruity Pebbles

Awesome plant. Very healthy and robust. Can't smell terps yet.

View attachment 137622

Dante's Inferno

Very robust and healthy.

View attachment 137623

Zero Gravity

Very healthy and robust. A good stretch on her after flip but not as bad as the PLCG. Can't wait to see these finished buds.

View attachment 137624

PLCG

She's starting to have a few issues. Lower leaves are dying and the tops fans look burned at the tips. She may be sensitive to Calmag or nutes at too high a level. Otherwise she is full of frost from top to bottom. I had to take a pic of a lower cola because all the other colas went above the light. Try to flip her @ 18" or less.

View attachment 137625

Seeds

Platinum Frosting

I have 7 of these going and the whole pack looks like this.

View attachment 137626

Gucciberry

3 out of 6 in this pack were mutants with cabbage leaves. All 6 are still frosty as hell and healthy.

View attachment 137627
Thanks man for taking the time

Thanks for the tip with the i95 in veg mine is the opposite it wants food a lot and eats fast.
I95 definitely needs a lot of food in veg. I noticed the bottom leaves turning yellow quite often in veg. It's when she goes into flower that she doesn't like the water. You will notice her leaves curling up and dying near the top. Took me 2 weeks to realize it was over water damaging her.

MORE PICS!!! 🤗

I heard HAF was sneaking looks so I added penis in every pic :sneaky:

Got some Platinum Frosting seeds @ 39 days since flip. One of these looks like it's done but It can't be even close yet. You guys tell me what you think. It's not even 6 weeks yet. My frostiest plant ever in a hot ass tent 🤗

Plat Frost #1. This one looks close but it hasn't explodicated yet 🤯

DSCN1534.JPG

Plat Frost #2. Still nice and white with no explodications yet.

DSCN1533.JPG

Some Gucciberry seeds in the same tent @ 39 days since flip. Nice sweet smell to her. I'm going to have to reveg some of the plants in these pics for sure.

Gucci #1. Another girl that looks like a fast finisher. 3 weeks max maybe less.

DSCN1535.JPG

Gucci #2. Nice and purple. She will go a full 9 weeks.

DSCN1536.JPG

Next up are the Heisenclones. Was able to get a most of them but the Dip N Stix was too far in the back to get at right now and the I95 has suffered from heat stroke and lost all her top fans so she looks fugly.

The Dip N Stix is really nice. Her 4 colas are 2 feet tall and totally stacked along the way with all the buds hitting the one above it and no spaces.

Here are the other 8 strains @ 47 days since flip.

Dante's Inferno.

Seems like everyone now has their packs and will want to know more about this one. She is a stacker. Probably why H likes her so much. Not as much as the Zero Grav and no where like the PLCG but she packs it on. Nice fat buds even with more than 5 colas in one 2 gallon pot.

Big difference in pics with the lights on. The ones above for the seeds looked more frosty with the plants pulled out from under the light. They are still just as frosty but the bright light tones it down a bit.

DSCN1537.JPG

Fruity Pebbles.

Some sweetness with OG gas smells. Keeping this and the Dante's for sure. Very nice OG structure as you can see by the leaves. A little bit more leafy than a true OG but still not too hard to trim.

DSCN1538.JPG

PLCG

She grew so tall she is not directly under the light. The one cola that is got bleached out on the top. She seems to have OG type leaves and the lower buds are frost covered. Will run her shorter next time because she stacks for almost 30". Be careful with your height on this girl.

DSCN1539.JPG

Zero Gravity

Very nice stacker. Just started to explodicate as you can see in the pic.

DSCN1540.JPG

Black Velvet

Just started spooging from top to bottom. Beautiful plant. Nice medium height and very healthy. Having a problem with her in the first week of flower. She is doing that self topping shit that the Lemon Berry Candy was doing from Ethos.

This is her regularly formed cola top.

DSCN1541.JPG

This is the top that stunted itself. It grew fat from all 3 buds squished against each other and then sprouted nanners. I plucked all I could see but I still got a seed on top. I also had to pull 2 colas on the new plant I have in flower @ 10 days since flip that stunted itself. As long as I catch it in time the plant grows fine. I will be keeping her but will need to watch her in the first 10 days of flower all the time.

DSCN1545.JPG

Black Ice

Healthy plant at medium height with solids buds and structure. She has just started to spooge and should be done in 2 weeks or so. Will be keeping her.

DSCN1542.JPG

Ice Cream Cake

I'm not sure if she likes me or not. She doesn't look like other ICC's that I've seen. I don't think she has really started to spooge yet. I remember the Wedding Cake being a late spooger as well. Time will tell on this one.

DSCN1543.JPG

Gorilla Butter

Awesome medium sized plant. I really wanted to keep her but too many things she does doesn't match my schedule. She is very slow in veg. She is not happy to be topped but if trained right she can yield a ton because every cola is fat as fuck. Very strange buds that really haven't explodicated much yet. She is a winner tho.

DSCN1544.JPG

They still have about 2 to 3 weeks yet to finish. Can't wait.