Heisenclones!!

Oh I see you made mention in the par meter thread it's Ground Zero. Killer looking pics off mom and it sounds like you have everything dialed and looking to lean into this run abit. Looking super green 💚 and GL the rest of the way. 👍
Nice guess but nope.

There are many many clones. Many different strains. We will see them grow up right here. They are in recoup mode right now. They are getting much love and affection atm 🤗

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I do, it’s part of a hi brix growing kit. I’ll post some clones of Heisnbean’s clones here when they flower.
I like to re veg plants, then take clones from those.
I re vegged one of these contest plants for spring planting outside, along with a few clones from my other comp plants.
I'm already at full capacity.
Contest plants are pretty as hell. lol

Do you foliage feed?
I spray mine with all purpose Miracle Grow.
I love it! lol
I am not very good with bringing clones back to life. I should have sprayed right away. I don't get many sent my way so it's a learning experience. I lost way too many and that's on me.

I still have plenty left alive and getting their strength back. I also popped 2 packs of seeds and will make another thread on those 🤗

Holy crap it's been a week already. Clones looking better. They need another week before I can really light them up. I had to pop a lot of seeds to make up for the lost clones so I will rename this thread to "Heisenseeds and Heisenclones" 🤗

Heisenseeds
Gucciberry (6)
Platinum Frosting (9)
Other seeds (18)

Heisenclones
Dantes Inferno
Zero Gravity
Gorilla Butter
Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
Black Ice
Ice Cream Cake
Fruity Pebbles
Black Velvet
I95
Dip n Stix

Another 2 weeks gone by and I can finally rip a single top off each plant for a clone. Then I will try for 4 to 6 extra clones off each by the end of the month for the next tents.

These are the 10 Heisenclone strains I will work with for now. Same as the list above.

Back row from left to right is Dantes Inferno and PLCG. Front row from left to right is Black Ice and Gorilla Butter.

DSCN1501.JPG

Back row left to right is I95 and Zero Gravity. Front row left to right is Black Velvet and Fruity Pebbles.

DSCN1502.JPG

The one against the wall is Dip n Stix the other is Ice Cream cake.

DSCN1503.JPG

I will top all 10 of these tomorrow and make 4 to 6 top plants. Then take 50 clones at the end of this month for the next grow. By then I should know which ones I will keep for good.

These next bunch are the ones I will flower by May 1st. They need to be topped like the others and bushed out a bit. 7 Heisenclones and the little girl is a Plat Frost.

DSCN1504.JPG

7 more Plat Frosts with a Bag Girl thrown in. Nice and healthy 🤗

DSCN1505.JPG

Weak ass Ethos Zweet OG. They dont like food or water. Have to let them completely dry out before each feed. Will not be taking clones. Got a 10 pack of these. Waste of $$ IMO and they aint even flowering yet.

DSCN1506.JPG

2 more Zweet in the center mid and 6 more Heisenclones waiting for tops.

DSCN1507.JPG

6 gorgeous Gucciberry.

DSCN1508.JPG

Back 3 are from Humbolt. Vanilla Frosting x Gelato
Front 3 are also from Humbolt. London Pound Cake x Wedding Tree

Free packs so I figured I use them.

DSCN1509.JPG

Flowering will start first week of May :geek:

The new food is working out very well. The par meter has helped big time. Now that I know everything will work I can't wait until I flower the clones,

These are some of the strains @ 5 weeks with the new food. The Made of Honor from Twenty Twenty went herm almost all the way up to the tops. All 5 of them. But they are so stinky of diesel fuel and very frosty I just couldn't throw them out. The Ethos White Truffle x Blueberry also hermed out and the whole fucking tent is the frostiest seed tent I ever fucking had. I just said FUCK IT and will let them all finish up.

This is the Made of Honor. The smell on these are unfucking real. Skunk with diesel fuel with the fuel being 75% of the smell. 4 more weeks yet.

DSCN1511.JPG

lower buds

DSCN1513.JPG

This is a seeded up Ground Zero from H. A clone from the contest plants. This plant already has triple the frost on it then when it finished @ 10 weeks. Food and par made the difference.

DSCN1510.JPG

DSCN1512.JPG

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Another 2 weeks gone by and I can finally rip a single top off each plant for a clone. Then I will try for 4 to 6 extra clones off each by the end of the month for the next tents.

These are the 10 Heisenclone strains I will work with for now. Same as the list above.

Back row from left to right is Dantes Inferno and PLCG. Front row from left to right is Black Ice and Gorilla Butter.

View attachment 136763

Back row left to right is I95 and Zero Gravity. Front row left to right is Black Velvet and Fruity Pebbles.

View attachment 136764

The one against the wall is Dip n Stix the other is Ice Cream cake.

View attachment 136765

I will top all 10 of these tomorrow and make 4 to 6 top plants. Then take 50 clones at the end of this month for the next grow. By then I should know which ones I will keep for good.

These next bunch are the ones I will flower by May 1st. They need to be topped like the others and bushed out a bit. 7 Heisenclones and the little girl is a Plat Frost.

View attachment 136766

7 more Plat Frosts with a Bag Girl thrown in. Nice and healthy 🤗

View attachment 136767

Weak ass Ethos Zweet OG. They dont like food or water. Have to let them completely dry out before each feed. Will not be taking clones. Got a 10 pack of these. Waste of $$ IMO and they aint even flowering yet.

View attachment 136768

2 more Zweet in the center mid and 6 more Heisenclones waiting for tops.

View attachment 136769

6 gorgeous Gucciberry.

View attachment 136770

Back 3 are from Humbolt. Vanilla Frosting x Gelato
Front 3 are also from Humbolt. London Pound Cake x Wedding Tree

Free packs so I figured I use them.

View attachment 136771

Flowering will start first week of May :geek:
I think I have the vanilla Humboldt county cross as well. I believe it's a tester, I have high hopes I've never run that particular breeder myself. You definitely have an awesome set up,awesome job!🫠😎👍