#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I know man, but it helps me sleep at night. I was kindof just fishing around. I knew it was probably error on my part, but wanted to see if anyone else had issues.
No,offense but alot of us here have been here through the times when heisenbeans was heisenbubble and dudes doubted him.
There was this tester list that got nixed because people come and go. This is a public forum and people openly critcized the dude for doing what many others have done.
Sure some crosses make herms, but they sometimes create the fire.
Take for example the BBC s1 and a cross or two may have been affected by the herm gene , but many on here have found keepers. I'm not saying it cant happen , but what did u think would happen without pics?
Peeps ask questions.
Your growbro, Ty

TrichsRus

No,offense but alot of us here have been here through the times when heisenbeans was heisenbubble and dudes doubted him.
There was this tester list that got nixed because people come and go. This is a public forum and people openly critcized the dude for doing what many others have done.
Sure some crosses make herms, but they sometimes create the fire.
Take for example the BBC s1 and a cross or two may have been affected by the herm gene , but many on here have found keepers. I'm not saying it cant happen , but what did u think would happen without pics?
Peeps ask questions.
Your growbro, Ty
I've been around for a couple of years. I wasnt saying anything bad about heisen or implying that. These genetics have been wonderful...not one regret.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
If you’re looking for moms, what was the thought process in the many varieties? Compared to running multiple packs of the same strain?

Simply didn’t want one strain on the table? Just curious, as I’m in the process myself of hunting moms/plants.

I used to save a few beans afraid of losing the genetics, but now I’m popping full packs and just moving forward. Figured there’s too much out there to worry about ones that might get away.
I need a diverse Mother’s inventory the it’s all got fire but some strains are going to be dominant. Heisen stated clearly he throws out genetics that doesn’t chk all the boxes . That why all strains are on the table. I got the best potentials I need strains against strains for hands down delivers. Then from there if a strain is weak perhaps another seed is required to chk all the boxes like the rest. I also want a diverse of choice for medical you don’t k ow what fire works best just on a few ounces per plant. Seeing his mother grow tables look at the variety choices are abundant since heisen got his pollen choices even more narrowed down . Hope that makes sense.
Ps I am a small farm so growing for a personal yield is important potential.
I’m all indoors on this grow though

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I need 1 volunteer that can count the top 5 posters of pics and reviews in this thread. I have 4 incoming cuts of a big seed run one of my best homies did for me and I'm doing a reversal and back cross to 3 mother plants that I personally think will put out the the dankest shit I've made to date. All 5 top winners will receive 3 packs a piece and the volunteer will also receive 3 packs. Gu has been super cool about letting me do this kinda shit as long as we stay on schedule of our other projects.
I will need those seeds grown out asap and a report on potency, bag appeal, structure and smell in that order. Seeds will be ready in about 10 weeks. I will send them out as soon as they are shucked.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I need 1 volunteer that can count the top 5 posters of pics and reviews in this thread. I have 4 incoming cuts of a big seed run one of my best homies did for me and I'm doing a reversal and back cross to 3 mother plants that I personally think will put out the the dankest shit I've made to date. All 5 top winners will receive 3 packs a piece and the volunteer will also receive 3 packs. Gu has been super cool about letting me do this kinda shit as long as we stay on schedule of our other projects.
I will need those seeds grown out asap and a report on potency, bag appeal, structure and smell in that order. Seeds will be ready in about 10 weeks. I will send them out as soon as they are shucked.
514 Pages! Not a small job!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's like the photo of the month contest. I just do not have the time to fool with that thread or the prizes anymore. Im.not even sure wtf is going on over there or who.is winning what. It was basically turned over to wheels I think and whoever is helping him. This place has gotten bigger than I expected and the place seems to be running itself.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
adub s1 at 71 days im going to let it go to 75 and chop it, think this is going to knock me on my ass lol. I thought id try to reveg this one but there isnt any damn leaves on her, and not a bud that i dont want to cut off of it. these buds are straight beautiful. here are some lowers, main cola, and whole plant shots.
idk anyone that wouldnt like this plant.
still smelling of sour limes with a chem background and a very slight earthy hint
IMG_0278.JPGIMG_0280.JPGIMG_0282.JPGIMG_0283.JPGIMG_0284.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
adub s1 at 71 days im going to let it go to 75 and chop it, think this is going to knock me on my ass lol. I thought id try to reveg this one but there isnt any damn leaves on her, and not a bud that i dont want to cut off of it. these buds are straight beautiful. here are some lowers, main cola, and whole plant shots.
idk anyone that wouldnt like this plant.
still smelling of sour limes with a chem background and a very slight earthy hint
View attachment 33899View attachment 33901View attachment 33902View attachment 33903View attachment 33904
Well done man. That's so her. I miss that plant but it was just one of those that not many people.wanted and was just not worth having around taking up space.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
It's like the photo of the month contest. I just do not have the time to fool with that thread or the prizes anymore. Im.not even sure wtf is going on over there or who.is winning what. It was basically turned over to wheels I think and whoever is helping him. This place has gotten bigger than I expected and the place seems to be running itself.
if it weren't for a few mistakes made this month id have already taken this one to the park:cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no worries though ill be in that park tomorrow ahahaha