#Heisenbeans Genetics

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
For this contest I'm prob just gonna keep.it in the states. Customs shipping is tedious. I sent some.out on the last contest to over seas and neither of them actually participated. A wasted 60.00
That's crazy! An International stamp is about $1.50. Put the beans in a coinflip w/ hose washer. They all make it there. It's cheap and effective and even hard-on countries don't search letters. Fuck these shipping charges. All the gear is on amazon.....hose washers, coin flips for 1/2 dollars (I like the self stick better), Then I just bought 100 birthday cards from them too. I can send 6 packs of beans to canada like that... Cards are 5" x 7". The contests I have up now will ship like that. No tracking but it's well worth the risk. In the US it's 65 cents.

D

Deleted member 60

That's crazy! An International stamp is about $1.50. Put the beans in a coinflip w/ hose washer. They all make it there. It's cheap and effective and even hard-on countries don't search letters.
Some folks will remember these 2 words. Heaven's Stairway. They fueled the early seed biz for the old school breeder crew and every send was in a business envelope with seed in 2" x 2"coin holders. They eventually got too big/got popped...but they must have sent 10's of thousands of packs out via this method.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
We have at least two people from outside of the US that signed up. @Old ST1R is in Canada and @Kulla380 is In Australia (I think).
Finland mate. I inderstand the issue with shipping through customs. Last time I ordered from greenpoint I had to declare the seeds as "coffee extract" and risked a fine of several thousand euro.

@Heisen you should consider selling your seeds through a european distributor as well. I'm sure you have a broad customer base here aswell. Only seeds I've been popping since 2018/2019 is your creation and I would like to continue to do so in the future aswell

For the rest of the peeps who's in the contest. Consider yourself lucky I can't participate this time :geek:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah ill.look into that for sure. I pulled a few clones 2 weeks ago to reverse to make the old stuff I made back in the day. Alot has changed since than. I've gotten way better at what I do for 1 and for 2 I have way more space.
What do you guys think of the lineup so far on the website?

Yeah ill.look into that for sure. I pulled a few clones 2 weeks ago to reverse to make the old stuff I made back in the day. Alot has changed since than. I've gotten way better at what I do for 1 and for 2 I have way more space.
A lot of people go thru Attitude. Even from the states, but not so much anymore. Give them a buzz. The Brits are cool peeps 🤗

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I think it looks great, H. I’m glad you are using actual photos of the flower grown from your seeds, too. It drives me nuts when other people don’t do that.