#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah man them lurkers always was lurking looking for the opportunity to take and give nothing back. I've seen em before. It's always funny to me the small time breeders preaching about the best but they have never really seen the best or been around anything that's considered elite. Every grower I know will say they have the fire and wanna make seeds with it. I'm definitely gonna turn my gears towards what you mentioned.
Solid elite cuts will make solid seeds. There's a booming biz in clones even with the disease/bugs/scams that are routine in the game. I have to believe that making S-1's would be a valid venture. Isolate a few popular standards to have on the menu all the time. Then do limited runs of new/rare stuff and entice folks to buy before ya move on to the next selection. Then revist what is popular or hold back seeds to re-release again that sold well.

Another idea is to do 3 seeds each of 3 selections/etc. Charge a cunt hair more for em/for the chance to play a bit deeper in the pool. Basically...make some variety packs. Folks could buy one pack and do a real nice grow with good variety. Dunno if that would hurt sales overall or be a plus. Just a thought.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Adding a bunch more strains today to seedlys. I'm bringing back alot of the old stuff andcwill.be making them in the next couple runs. Adub, GMo, Sundae Driver s1s, black banana crosses to some of this new stuff I have. I can see the strains that are definitely working from my experience and what everyone has grown. Here is a list of all my current clones I'm gonna go through and decide what I'm bringing back. My reversal game now is retarded good and decades ahead of where I was back than. I'm also getting a few new ones here soon to get back into loud ass gassy terps and huge yields.

View attachment 131267View attachment 131268View attachment 131269
I'm itchin for the Blue Dream and the Triangle Kush.
Grew a couple Santa Cruz BD in my GH 2014....was outstanding!
Best wake and bake I've ever had.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
That clone list is insane! Legends are going to come out of your breeds.

I personally love Blue Dream and looking forward to crosses with that. I know its a been an over played strain unfortunately (but luckily you have the proper genetics). I was fortunate to have a buddy who knew a guy who had a clone of that in the late 2000s. Never got tired of it, but I lost that connection in time. So I am a bit biased haha.

I honestly can't not drool at any of the genetics you have to work with. I know I'm going to be redetermining my top strain lists real soon haha.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Opie1 you've been asking me for this forever. I literally just sprayed the sundae driver reverse mom tonight. The only other sundae crosses I'll probably do is to oreoz and platinum LCG

BSGrows

Gardener

I personally love Blue Dream and looking forward to crosses with that. I know its a been an over played strain unfortunately (but luckily you have the proper genetics). I was fortunate to have a buddy who knew a guy who had a clone of that in the late 2000s. Never got tired of it, but I lost that connection in time. So I am a bit biased haha.

I honestly can't not drool at any of the genetics you have to work with. I know I'm going to be redetermining my top strain lists real soon haha.
Same brother, I feel blessed to have found H after MN went legal. These genetics are bonkers!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

I've reversed the blue dream in the past so making seeds with it is fairly easy. It's the Santa Cruz blue dream 100 percent. I'll make s1s of that and maybe 3 more crosses.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Same brother, I feel blessed to have found H after MN went legal. These genetics are bonkers!
Thank God for the legality happening in most places. It's a blessing that we can finally source and grow our own, knowing that the shit is legit and grown properly. H is the man! I am blessed to have come across all this... and at the right timing it seems too! It didn't take me any time at all to realize this was the guy who knew wtf is going on with breeding, genetics, passion for the this industry and keeping it real. You cant fake that shit. Its awesome seeing the appreciation of genetics. Sometimes it seems like a lost art or something... Which is why this is the place to be.

Thank you Heisen and everyone else who has made this possible. You are doing God's work haha, for real though!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Opie1 you've been asking me for this forever. I literally just sprayed the sundae driver reverse mom tonight. The only other sundae crosses I'll probably do is to oreoz and platinum LCG

The s1s were great plants 5204A92F-6676-4FBF-A27F-435825571BB0.png63795F0C-005C-4B9F-96D7-807BC357CC9D.jpeg86BDC11E-309A-40E5-A804-04A225E1D736.png

D

Deleted member 60

Fuck me @Evergreengardener....that right there is what I'm talking about. With S-1's you know it will likely be a good representation of the parent.

Some long term/noteable guys like the Inspecter/CSI have had S-1's in their mix for a bit and seem to keep things going well. I know I can always go to his site for the Purple Urkle S-1 or for other strains from the past he's still keeping in tow. I believe he charges $100 for a 7 pack but it's been awhile since I bought his wares to remember. Fuckin' old people.... Either way...you can be profitable and competitive anywhere under that number, IMO. The variety packs...extra seeds in random packs for yet more enticements. Ya think yer getting 6 but it's a Jimi Hendrix pack and the fucker has 9 in it. Heehee. I personally REMEMBER who stuffed the pack a bit fuller and who is always dead on the nuts on count. That influences my purchases at times unless I just gotta have it. Then it don't matter. You know what I'm saying guys.

This could be a lot of fun. That list...that list. Oh, my....