#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I have to agree when u kinda see some.of the stuff they are working with. In your opinion what are some of the crosses you would like to see come back or worked with?
While I appreciate ya askin'...I'm probably not yer average seed buyin guy these days. I look for taste over frost...though frost IS nice. MOST plants these days are frosty to some extent...certainly enough to strip/make concentrates with...but I've grown rooms of (multiple elite) clones before years ago...and sometimes the frostiest one isn't the tastiest...or the stoniest one. It's just the frostiest. If it don't taste...it's just a hash plant here. My days of trying to impress with "bag appeal" are well over. I just wanna smoke tasty/stoney dope. Fuck the wave-riding clowns.

Clearwater "seems" to have a selection of elite cuts/popular cuts they are using to cross things up with....as do many others out there. What puzzles me is how someone can take 2 "elites" and bang em and then the kids are weak. You go from 2 good plants to seeds that then only offer about 25% keeper-type/special plants that are as good TASTING as the parents. Yeah...there's heritage...I know that...but it is puzzling. You'd think 2 crazy terps tossed together would make something insane...but it doesn't do that all the time. I'm only saved (thank you Jebesus) because I cut em all up and make hash out of em. If I was still slingin'...yeah...folks would buy this stuff...but there isn't a single plant in the 50 plant mix that is as good as the clone I ran for all those years.

I got spoiled.

I personally would like to see you S-1 some of the hard-to-source cuts you seem to source. A lot of us don't have the connections...or desire...to enter the fray/play the games required with some of these folks to end up with such cultivars in our gardens. "Cuts"...as we are seeing...spread a lot of nasties all across the country. I'm gonna run "Bob's" Chernobyl S-1 and see WTF is up there...but I LOVE seeing his little sticker on the pack that says "The hunt is OVER". Gotta believe the guy at least ran a pack to find this selection....and that's another way to go as well...though it is more time consuming than just sourcing popular cuts/hitting em/selling the resulting seeds.....whatever they may grow out to be.

Either way...glad to see you (even if it was a bit ago...we didn't know it) jump off the GP ship and head out on your own...like you were doing before GU used your ass... I hope you made coin off of the venture. I know you got some serious experience.... both good and bad. It's a SEEDY fuckin biz. always has been...always will be.

Best of luck on the venture. Lookin' forward to seein' what ya have to offer...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just wanna smoke tasty/stoney dope. Fuck the wave-riding clowns.
Those growers blow my mind. I can’t imagine how much new growers who learn everything from Reddit spend on seeds. I’ve seen people say on Reddit that they wouldn’t spend less than $10-$20 per seed because “you get what you pay for”. I just roll my eyes when all of these growers ride the dicks of certain breeders. For the last few years I’ve been primarily growing @Heisen seeds and I’m always told by people it’s some of the best weed they’ve had. And I’m not in some Bible Belt state where people don’t have access to quality weed.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
While I appreciate ya askin'...I'm probably not yer average seed buyin guy these days. I look for taste over frost...though frost IS nice. MOST plants these days are frosty to some extent...certainly enough to strip/make concentrates with...but I've grown rooms of (multiple elite) clones before years ago...and sometimes the frostiest one isn't the tastiest...or the stoniest one. It's just the frostiest. If it don't taste...it's just a hash plant here. My days of trying to impress with "bag appeal" are well over. I just wanna smoke tasty/stoney dope. Fuck the wave-riding clowns.

Clearwater "seems" to have a selection of elite cuts/popular cuts they are using to cross things up with....as do many others out there. What puzzles me is how someone can take 2 "elites" and bang em and then the kids are weak. You go from 2 good plants to seeds that then only offer about 25% keeper-type/special plants that are as good TASTING as the parents. Yeah...there's heritage...I know that...but it is puzzling. You'd think 2 crazy terps tossed together would make something insane...but it doesn't do that all the time. I'm only saved (thank you Jebesus) because I cut em all up and make hash out of em. If I was still slingin'...yeah...folks would buy this stuff...but there isn't a single plant in the 50 plant mix that is as good as the clone I ran for all those years.

I got spoiled.

I personally would like to see you S-1 some of the hard-to-source cuts you seem to source. A lot of us don't have the connections...or desire...to enter the fray/play the games required with some of these folks to end up with such cultivars in our gardens. "Cuts"...as we are seeing...spread a lot of nasties all across the country. I'm gonna run "Bob's" Chernobyl S-1 and see WTF is up there...but I LOVE seeing his little sticker on the pack that says "The hunt is OVER". Gotta believe the guy at least ran a pack to find this selection....and that's another way to go as well...though it is more time consuming than just sourcing popular cuts/hitting em/selling the resulting seeds.....whatever they may grow out to be.

Either way...glad to see you (even if it was a bit ago...we didn't know it) jump off the GP ship and head out on your own...like you were doing before GU used your ass... I hope you made coin off of the venture. I know you got some serious experience.... both good and bad. It's a SEEDY fuckin biz. always has been...always will be.

Best of luck on the venture. Lookin' forward to seein' what ya have to offer...
I've had a few that had nice bag appeal but tasted like water. Some that had 0 bag appeal and 0 frost but knock your dick off and had louder terps than GMO. One thing about selling my own seeds I can actually carry a few strains that don't necessarily sell.through the roof but people will.enjoy. I will.never discuss gu's business model in public or say anything bad about the way he does things. I just think selling on my own gives me the opportunity to bring back some of the stuff I had in the beginning that put me ahead.

D

Deleted member 60

Unlike you not saying anything...and I get that....I will say that I bought a FEW packs from GP after you joined in....but nothing really spoke to me and that whole "S-1" gig a few years back soured me hard on "Gu". $400...wasted...not to mention having to yank plants from the outdoor garden cus nobody knew WFT they were. It was all too casual for the bullshit folks went through. Ya buy fems and are only given the option to snag a pack of regs for the loss? Fuck that clown shit.

I'm not opposed to higher priced seed. I paid double what you are targeting/stating you'll charge for fems for those Chernobyl S-1's. IF they are as good as so many say they are...no problem. 10 seeds will offer multiple pounds of dope...IF...that is...they are worthy. Chicken feed in the scheme of things...especially if every seed gives ya a nice specimen...and with S-1's...the chances in that are higher from my experience. We will see.

D

Deleted member 60

The "Basic 5" clone I ran for 25 years (renamed Wheelchair Crippler here in CO) was a SSSC offering that had no frost....but it smelled like a skunk rolling in moth balls in the forest. You'd crack a film container (dating myself/my age there...LOL) at a poarty and you'd start hearing folks in the crowd commenting "somebody has something really good around here"...or "I smell a skunk"/etc/etc/etc/. It was SO pronounced you couldn't carry it around with it being sealed up well. got 6 clones for $120. (in 1991) Flowered 3...mothered 3.

The first time I smoked it it sat me down on the couch and I had colors/crazy shit goin on when I closed my eyes. Serious pot. A lot of accused me of "putting something on it"....LOL. You know...kike the opium in the hash back in the day (it was mold, fool. Mold) Heehee.

I know you've mentioned wanting to do this/that but were held back. not anymore, huh? Gotta say dude...it's good to see you more focused. A few years ago you woulda torn Gu a new asshole here and we'd all know how he rolls... (no secret...ask JJ...LOL)

Same shit. Different decade. "Onward, through the fog".

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've had a few that had nice bag appeal but tasted like water. Some that had 0 bag appeal and 0 frost but knock your dick off and had louder terps than GMO. One thing about selling my own seeds I can actually carry a few strains that don't necessarily sell.through the roof but people will.enjoy. I will.never discuss gu's business model in public or say anything bad about the way he does things. I just think selling on my own gives me the opportunity to bring back some of the stuff I had in the beginning that put me ahead.
Personally I think it’s great that you are doing you. Wouldn’t mind finding more treasures in your seeds. E240740C-6CFC-4896-B805-CED9E98276CF.png7E37B9B2-F6C3-459C-ADC2-FA242FBDE3B5.png5AFD8BCA-781B-465C-885A-3CCB0EB66FC7.jpegD59BFD88-D4D7-43DF-88B3-46DB9AA24571.jpeg

Frankie Eyelashes

The "Basic 5" clone I ran for 25 years (renamed Wheelchair Crippler here in CO) was a SSSC offering that had no frost....but it smelled like a skunk rolling in moth balls in the forest. You'd crack a film container (dating myself/my age there...LOL) at a poarty and you'd start hearing folks in the crowd commenting "somebody has something really good around here"...or "I smell a skunk"/etc/etc/etc/. It was SO pronounced you couldn't carry it around with it being sealed up well. got 6 clones for $120. (in 1991) Flowered 3...mothered 3.

The first time I smoked it it sat me down on the couch and I had colors/crazy shit goin on when I closed my eyes. Serious pot. A lot of accused me of "putting something on it"....LOL. You know...kike the opium in the hash back in the day (it was mold, fool. Mold) Heehee.

I know you've mentioned wanting to do this/that but were held back. not anymore, huh? Gotta say dude...it's good to see you more focused. A few years ago you woulda torn Gu a new asshole here and we'd all know how he rolls... (no secret...ask JJ...LOL)

Same shit. Different decade. "Onward, through the fog".
What happened to that Basic 5 ?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Adding a bunch more strains today to seedlys. I'm bringing back alot of the old stuff andcwill.be making them in the next couple runs. Adub, GMo, Sundae Driver s1s, black banana crosses to some of this new stuff I have. I can see the strains that are definitely working from my experience and what everyone has grown. Here is a list of all my current clones I'm gonna go through and decide what I'm bringing back. My reversal game now is retarded good and decades ahead of where I was back than. I'm also getting a few new ones here soon to get back into loud ass gassy terps and huge yields.

Screenshot_20231014_131600_mondaycom.jpgScreenshot_20231014_131608_mondaycom.jpgScreenshot_20231014_131614_mondaycom.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I talked to the person at seedlys and got it sorted out. I think we're gonna give it a go. I may still sell.seeds under heisenbeans it's just alkt.of work maintaining a garden and doing website bullshit
would be a hell of a load till everything is up and rolling.
Those growers blow my mind. I can’t imagine how much new growers who learn everything from Reddit spend on seeds. I’ve seen people say on Reddit that they wouldn’t spend less than $10-$20 per seed because “you get what you pay for”. I just roll my eyes when all of these growers ride the dicks of certain breeders. For the last few years I’ve been primarily growing @Heisen seeds and I’m always told by people it’s some of the best weed they’ve had. And I’m not in some Bible Belt state where people don’t have access to quality weed.
a lot of us are in baby waco, states and don't like the way things are set up beit fed or state level.

D

Deleted member 60

Steppin' back a few years.

"Heisen's Green Pack"...."Black Zafiro". Black Banana Cookies x Stardawg. Outdoors. 7100 ft. These were from the FREE packs he (so generously) offered to the forum members before the back stabbers started stabbin' and went off penis huntin'... (n):ROFLMAO:

Sorry for some of the blur. Wind was whippin' shit around good....... but look at that fuckin' frost...

Many thanks for the gift, H...

DSC_4077.JPG

DSC_4082.JPG

DSC_4081.JPG
DSC_4079.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Steppin' back a few years.

"Heisen's Green Pack"...."Black Zafiro". Black Banana Cookies x Stardawg. Outdoors. 7100 ft. These were from the FREE packs he (so generously) offered to the forum members before the back stabbers started stabbin' and went off penis huntin'... (n):ROFLMAO:

Sorry for some of the blur. Wind was whippin' shit around good....... but look at that fuckin' frost...

Many thanks for the gift, H...

View attachment 131282

View attachment 131283

View attachment 131284
View attachment 131285
Yeah man them lurkers always was lurking looking for the opportunity to take and give nothing back. I've seen em before. It's always funny to me the small time breeders preaching about the best but they have never really seen the best or been around anything that's considered elite. Every grower I know will say they have the fire and wanna make seeds with it. I'm definitely gonna turn my gears towards what you mentioned.

Streetpro09

Tester
Yeah man them lurkers always was lurking looking for the opportunity to take and give nothing back. I've seen em before. It's always funny to me the small time breeders preaching about the best but they have never really seen the best or been around anything that's considered elite. Every grower I know will say they have the fire and wanna make seeds with it. I'm definitely gonna turn my gears towards what you mentioned.
If all you've even seen was shit then the best you've seen was shit. It's kinda like stupid people being totally unaware they're stupid. Maybe I'm just high. 😂