#Heisenbeans Genetics

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
@Greenthumbskunk I'm not gonna put a sick tag on your post because from what I understand that actually hurts your score but I wanted to share that these scenes remind me of Darwin, Australia a few days after a major typhoon hit the city. Absolutely monumental destruction. Seeing such scenes always makes me feel very fortunate that I wasn't there and sad for those who didn't survive.

@Greenthumbskunk I'm not gonna put a sick tag on your post because from what I understand that actually hurts your score but I wanted to share that these scenes remind me of Darwin, Australia a few days after a major typhoon hit the city. Absolutely monumental destruction. Seeing such scenes always makes me feel very fortunate that I wasn't there and sad for those who didn't survive.
The sick emoji is OK to post without hurting somebodies score ttystikk, only the shit emoji effects it in a negative way. (y)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes it does. Its like God drug his finger across the land and everything was destroyed. My brother lives in Mayfield although his house was spared he was at a play where my niece was performing in a Christmas special. I was texting him and trying to call him that a massive tornado was headed right in our area. The towers went down and electric went off so I couldn't contact him anymore. He kept saying he was in a play and couldn't talk.
Luckily they got out of the building a few minutes before it hit, it was just a few hundred feet from the candle factory where they had several die. He had to find different route to get to his house and couldn't find a way to get over to the other side where the tornado went through because of all the debris flung everywhere.

I'm also a spotter for the national weather service and have seen several damage paths from tornadoes in this area but this right here effected me. It's not like an F0 or F1 tornado that inflicts minor damage. This is something you can't escape from. I never wanna see an F5 tornado. I know the winds in this one got up to 280 mph around a mile up. Luckily that didn't manifest to ground level or it would have been worse.
I've talked to several people that got sucked out of their house when it got destroyed. Heard a lot of amazing stories

Here is some pics where I'm driving diagonally through the tornado path in Mayfield. It's probably around a mile wide of destruction

View attachment 108756View attachment 108757View attachment 108758View attachment 108760View attachment 108762View attachment 108763View attachment 108765
The damage tornadoes cause is unbelievable. I've only gone through one triple tornado incident in Texas when I was in training for the USAF and it was some scary shit. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
This was a small PPs1 clone put straight to flower in only 1/2 gal of soil. So no knocking it’s small size lol. It was flowered pretty much as soon as it rooted to confirm it’s flower time.
This clone was put to flower on Jan 5th.
Pictures taken today at day 42. This will be done in another week, a true 8 week pheno. Also happens to be the only pheno that didn’t go purple
C936C8EA-3142-48FB-B4CB-6BAA630AAC37.jpeg816156B7-F9F2-4749-8698-FC47A3B48F10.jpegDE10DD6F-5BFE-4CCA-9EA1-CAF57A2F43DC.jpeg1E0850CF-CC42-4DCC-9794-500755765D0E.jpeg4A177953-2D72-4FD5-8CF7-6CD4E507385A.jpeg59F41D32-25BB-42F9-AC42-2CCC2F5A54B0.jpeg
@Greenthumbskunk my condolences

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This was a small PPs1 clone put straight to flower in only 1/2 gal of soil. So no knocking it’s small size lol. It was flowered pretty much as soon as it rooted to confirm it’s flower time.
Pictures taken today at day 42. This will be done in another week, a true 8 week pheno. Also happens to be the only pheno that didn’t go purple
View attachment 108940View attachment 108941View attachment 108942View attachment 108943View attachment 108944View attachment 108945
Haven’t seen you around for a while. Welcome back. Plants look stellar as usual.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 108940View attachment 108941View attachment 108942View attachment 108943View attachment 108944View attachment 108945

Thank you

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
For the people in red states, would Discord be safe? That’s what’s kept me away
I dont see why not. Its just a big chat room. I'm still red. I cannot grow it legally. Bu5 I can have 5 elbows at my house under lock and key. But if I want I can buy a 55$ cart from my pharmacist. No thanks... Get sum bro! The new testers include appke fritter, runtz, zkittkes and new adub crosses to name a few!