#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
How has everyone been doing? My last post was at the beginning of December while I was trimming up some Bud. I was kind of sick at that time and the next day after posting I had covid 19 and was very sick. On December 10th we had a huge tornado come through here luckily it did not destroy my place but I did sustain damage. Lost electricity and ended up losing Most of my crop that I had not yet completed and my mothers. I was so sick I couldn't help it, I tried getting my generator going but ended up passing out in my yard for over an hr due to lack of oxygen. During this time I ended up getting my dad sick by him coming over and checking in on me.
He ended up having covid really bad as well and developed complications in another area of his body.
I was severely sick for around a month and my dad ended up dying and i buried him last week.
This has been a very difficult time for me as I feel like I killed my dad.
I'm back and got some stuff growing now so hopefully I won't lose power again. 3x in less than a year a tornado come within a mile or less from my house. Luckily I didn't lose everything like everyone else did around here but I'd rather lose everything and get my dad back.

Everyone should take the time and huge their parents or kids and tell them you love them.

I never in my life told my dad I loved him or he told me that before until I was able to talk to him on the phone and tell him that.

I'm happy I was able too but rather do it in person. Something I'll never be able to do.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
How has everyone been doing? My last post was at the beginning of December while I was trimming up some Bud. I was kind of sick at that time and the next day after posting I had covid 19 and was very sick. On December 10th we had a huge tornado come through here luckily it did not destroy my place but I did sustain damage. Lost electricity and ended up losing Most of my crop that I had not yet completed and my mothers. I was so sick I couldn't help it, I tried getting my generator going but ended up passing out in my yard for over an hr due to lack of oxygen. During this time I ended up getting my dad sick by him coming over and checking in on me.
He ended up having covid really bad as well and developed complications in another area of his body.
I was severely sick for around a month and my dad ended up dying and i buried him last week.
I'm back and got some stuff growing now so hopefully I won't lose power again. 3x in less than a year a tornado come within a mile or less from my house. Luckily I didn't lose everything like everyone else did around here but I'd rather lose everything and get my dad back.

Everyone should take the time and huge their parents or kids and tell them you love them.

I never in my life told my dad I loved him or he told me that before until I was able to talk to him on the phone and tell him that.

I'm happy I was able too but rather do it in person. Something I'll never be able to do.
Damn man sorry to hear all that happened. Parents can't be faulted for loving there kids. I would take anything with pleasure to make sure my kids were OK. Hope things get better for u man.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

I’m so sorry about your Dad. I hope things turn around for you. It’s not your fault you or your Dad got sick.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

So sorry to hear about all you went through, and especially your dad…don’t beat yourself up over it, you can’t blame yourself for something like that and your dad wouldn’t want you to.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester

Sorry to hear about all that. It definitely wasn't your fault your dad passed.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

I'm so sorry for your loss. He knows you loved him. I thank God I still have My dad to help,me through my hard times. I'll give him a hug next time I see him. Its been a while... God bless ur family!

Opie1

Master Grower

I’m sorry to hear about all your troubles GTS, hang in there brother. I actually thought about you when those storms hit, if I can help you with anything just holler. Your dad is in a better place.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
yes and it looks like that for miles !

Yes it does. Its like God drug his finger across the land and everything was destroyed. My brother lives in Mayfield although his house was spared he was at a play where my niece was performing in a Christmas special. I was texting him and trying to call him that a massive tornado was headed right in our area. The towers went down and electric went off so I couldn't contact him anymore. He kept saying he was in a play and couldn't talk.
Luckily they got out of the building a few minutes before it hit, it was just a few hundred feet from the candle factory where they had several die. He had to find different route to get to his house and couldn't find a way to get over to the other side where the tornado went through because of all the debris flung everywhere.

I'm also a spotter for the national weather service and have seen several damage paths from tornadoes in this area but this right here effected me. It's not like an F0 or F1 tornado that inflicts minor damage. This is something you can't escape from. I never wanna see an F5 tornado. I know the winds in this one got up to 280 mph around a mile up. Luckily that didn't manifest to ground level or it would have been worse.
I've talked to several people that got sucked out of their house when it got destroyed. Heard a lot of amazing stories

Here is some pics where I'm driving diagonally through the tornado path in Mayfield. It's probably around a mile wide of destruction

VideoCapture_20220214-172905.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-172920.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-172950.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-172957.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-173006.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-173015.jpgVideoCapture_20220214-173042.jpg