#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Idk what would be old vs new. I've never seen it before. Ok so GP is the breeder of Hs gear? I'm kinda confused.
I'm the breeder for greenpoint. I use to just drop ship seeds from there but I eventually just started making everything after gu sent me the male. It's funny cause haters was saying greenpoint went to shit after heisen took over the regs but what they didn't know is that at that time I had never even sent any regs out. It was almost 4 months after I got the male before I sent put the first regs. People just making shit up, yeah yeah people don't like me I'm good with that , but don't make up or parrot lies because of it.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm the breeder for greenpoint. I use to just drop ship seeds from there but I eventually just started making everything after gu sent me the male. It's funny cause haters was saying greenpoint went to shit after heisen took over the regs but what they didn't know is that at that time I had never even sent any regs out. It was almost 4 months after I got the male before I sent put the first regs. People just making shit up, yeah yeah people don't like me I'm good with that , but don't make up or parrot lies because of it.
Some of us been here from the beginning... We know.
Gucci cut
0126220617c.jpg
All GPS0126220617a.jpg0126220617.jpg

Kulla380

Really Active Member
I haven’t had or even heard of any plant that was a full blown hermie, not in the fem line or the S1’s.
And most of those were on the very bottom of the plant, which imo can be caused by not enough light. You won’t get better fems anywhere else
What counts as a full blown hermie? Last run I had a few Adub throwing balls.. removed them as well as I could, but one of them did throw nanners late in bloom..On the top colas..
It seeded my GG4 s1, and now a mate is running 4 of gg4*Adub.. So far so good. No balls or nanners on them..

Here's a pic of the top cola with a few nanners
679 (1).jpg679 (1).jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
What counts as a full blown hermie? Last run I had a few Adub throwing balls.. removed them as well as I could, but one of them did throw nanners late in bloom..On the top colas..
It seeded my GG4 s1, and now a mate is running 4 of gg4*Adub.. So far so good. No balls or nanners on them..

View attachment 107063View attachment 107063
Full blown hermie = balls everywhere.
How far into flower are you talking about? Maybe Rodelization?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

View attachment 107063View attachment 107063
I had balls on the comp plants last year, but the offspring are just fine, no nannas.

Promedz

Zeus
Popped seeds few months back. One is probably my favorite cross from heisen - sundae driver x purple punch. I’ve popped my last one of the 6 I had and boy they were all A1 smoke the flavor profile is crazy! I’ve also seen pics from others that grew this strain and they all looked A1. I have to check if they still sell these.

4061A19F-0A5D-490C-98EA-571223069E52.jpeg
I know this is an old strain but I’m always late to the party and lost my keeper I had. this cross is definitely a winner in my book.

I also popped some dosido x gmo and a
Dosido x gelato. I’ll take pics of them later on: