#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Similar experience, had an older close family friend give me a joint when I was 18. She said "I brought this back from Hawaii, be careful".
Well I'm a seasoned toker ya know, I was the guy driving all of us around baked on window pane, orange barrel and such.
My crowd partied hard, I thought fuck that. Hopped in my 68 beetle and fired it up, got half way thru it before I realized WTF. It started with my heart racing like I was eating cross tops. Then the paranoia came on and kept getting worse until I had to pull over and take a break. I thought at the time I was having a fucking flashback WTF. Game changer for sure, I was on a mission.
Bought a matchbox of Michuacan from a biker for $4 once no seeds, second strongest I'd ever smoked in the 60s.
Spent 18 months in Germany 72-74 which changed everything about my tolerance. Moved to OR in 75 and never seen weak weed again.
Oh window pane & purple microdot was the rage here, phew seen somethings lol, paid $5 for a Panama red joint (lot of $$ in 70s) we fired that baby up and soon I was the only one standing lol, normally Columbian gold was the best around, shit always made me hack up a lung but sure passed the time... Fun times

Meatman

Meat Master
Oh window pane & purple microdot was the rage here, phew seen somethings lol, paid $5 for a Panama red joint (lot of $$ in 70s) we fired that baby up and soon I was the only one standing lol, normally Columbian gold was the best around, shit always made me hack up a lung but sure passed the time... Fun times
Now I’m always confused who you are with your avatar I want to go back to the days of you and @Old ST1R being the same person lol

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha fun times for sure.
Had quite a bit of the Columbian around when I moved to Or. Wish I still had those seeds.
Grew some decent plants but never could get them to finish with Oregons growing season.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got good news and bad.

Good news is the electric back on.

Bad news? Plants are are bad off.

When I was running the genny I would have several dehumidifiers going which puts a load on the genny as well as 4 deep freezers and 2 fridges etc. I'd have fans going and 1 light in the room.
It has gotten very cool here with temps in the 40s.
Needless to say all my rooms are cold as well.
With no light, cold rooms, saturated coco, excessive humidity levels its all a recipe for disaster.
Since I have to work a job in town that consumes 12 hrs of my day so it's not like I can just sit at home like so many other people are doing now.

My flower room stinks, veg room stinks, tents stink... I have bad roots now.
Plants are suffering where they are yellowing up.
Even my veg Plants are all droopy.
I've had to go and start cutting buds off because of mold. Even mold growing on top of the Coco.

I guess this shit only happens to me? I never have a smooth going. Always equipment failures or electric failures. Last year I got grey algae in my water and lost everything

I have tens of thousands in solar to prevent loss of electricity but couple days prior I had an inverter kick the bucket on me and it was only a couple months old. So I spent several thousand buying some more and then a few hrs later tornadoes come through and destroy the electric system in the area.

Id say a little more than half my plants are in bad shape while the other half is still going. My plants are on drippers and a timer so everything gets water. Well half my plants don't need any. So now I'm trying to water by hand and tromping all over the plants. Its turned into a disaster.

You can see down this row how the leaves are yellowed up. Even the plants that don't look to bad right now are beginning to go south.

20210507_132406.jpg20210507_132355.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn dude that hurts, so sorry you have to deal with this. :(
That's OK, nothing you guys can do but I have to vent somewhere. Lol I'm sure you all don't like reading it but maybe my pain is another's gain by learning from what I have been going through.
It's a pain in the ass for sure. Especially when I have people waiting on me. I could get rid of everything I have in a day if I had anything to sell.
The only thing that's still going good is my greenhouse but with very little sunlight because of the rain day after day it's slow going. But those are autoflowers and not the greatest bud in the world or biggest yielders.

I wish i could veg inside with them and replant outside to knock off a month but those plants don't like to be repotted

My biggest gripe is the failure of equipment. From timers to solar inverters they don't last long. But hey that's what happens when everything is made in China.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
That's OK, nothing you guys can do but I have to vent somewhere. Lol I'm sure you all don't like reading it but maybe my pain is another's gain by learning from what I have been going through.
It's a pain in the ass for sure. Especially when I have people waiting on me. I could get rid of everything I have in a day if I had anything to sell.
The only thing that's still going good is my greenhouse but with very little sunlight because of the rain day after day it's slow going. But those are autoflowers and not the greatest bud in the world or biggest yielders.

I wish i could veg inside with them and replant outside to knock off a month but those plants don't like to be repotted

My biggest gripe is the failure of equipment. From timers to solar inverters they don't last long. But hey that's what happens when everything is made in China.
I have a digital that's been working good for me for about 2 years. Nothing special either. People say they fail alot etc but it's been the manual ones that piss me off. Plus the ease of use with being able to control it from a device remotely. Timer that is. Haven't got solar yet. Probably do a small wind solar combo if money allows. When it's dark and rainy it's usually windy lol.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a digital that's been working good for me for about 2 years. Nothing special either. People say they fail alot etc but it's been the manual ones that piss me off. Plus the ease of use with being able to control it from a device remotely. Timer that is. Haven't got solar yet. Probably do a small wind solar combo if money allows. When it's dark and rainy it's usually windy lol.
I agree the old metal boxed pin style timers I started with all went south, I have one digital that's 5 yrs old, I thought it finally failed until I realized oh fat thumbs me bumped the days of the week to only come on 3 days a week 🤔... Unreliable power is the only reason I haven't fired up the RDWC setup I have, I ran a couple bubble buckets and liked the growth. But have not tried RDWC yet,

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I agree the old metal boxed pin style timers I started with all went south, I have one digital that's 5 yrs old, I thought it finally failed until I realized oh fat thumbs me bumped the days of the week to only come on 3 days a week 🤔... Unreliable power is the only reason I haven't fired up the RDWC setup I have, I ran a couple bubble buckets and liked the growth. But have not tried RDWC yet,
I lived the nomad life for quite some time. I'd Have to set up grow chop breakdown and move soon after in most cases. I always kept it as basic as possible. Larger areas will be run with floraflex or a similar design come time for all that but for my personals hand watering was always ok. When your 12 hour days 6 days a week and have 5 different stages of plants to hand water though it's making me reconsider everything. Granted this is out of the norm due to the competition and me starting a auto so I wouldnt run outa smoke.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Midnight Snack. I had one in an autopot and I did not like the structure. But they rock a bubble bucket.

This one is in bloom.
IMG_5492.JPG
This one is in veg
IMG_5484.JPG
Vegging a couple in 10 gallon planters. This is a Purple Punch S1
IMG_5486.JPG
These are the Contest Beans Animal Cookies X Adub-- but....i am going to let them get BIG. The one to the north is just perfect. I will take some cuts and see how she blooms because this may not be the final planter (25L. 6.6 US gallon pot currently)
South of that is another one that was really full in a 2 litre pot...so it went in a 10 gallon pot of KIS soil with 1 inch of rice hulls (with gaia 4-4-4, worm castings, karanja and neem cakes and some hypo mites)
IMG_5485.JPG
North of the bubble bucket with midnight snack is a purple punch that went in a 10 gallon planter...KIS soil with 1 inch of rice hulls

Left of the bucket is ANOTHER AC X Adub
And I almost forgot a Topanga Wedding is smelling oh so nice in bloom as well.
IMG_5502.JPG

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210508-200250_Gallery.jpgGmo cake. Smells like a black pepper and garlic quesadilla got tossed in a alley in Tijuana and fought over by two large rats.
Screenshot_20210508-203348_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210508-200007_Gallery.jpg
Fruit punch. Really excited for this one. Has a very true clementine smell that I didnt get with the obs I ran. Almost like the orange altoid Candies. Very sweet and sour. Only thing is its foxtailing a bit. I need to rebuild this light with even spacing and also give it a fair chance with a optimal run. They weren't lit properly at first till the new lights came in and I think they just didnt harden off gradually like they would.
Screenshot_20210508-200039_Gallery.jpgThe gang.