#Heisenbeans Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
My rule of thumb is if I even have to think about whether to leave it up or not. I let it go another week then re evaluate. I get to cut happy and cut it then regret it after all the time. I always have to think and tell myself what’s my rule while I have the clippers in my hand.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My rule of thumb is if I even have to think about whether to leave it up or not. I let it go another week then re evaluate. I get to cut happy and cut it then regret it after all the time. I always have to think and tell myself what’s my rule while I have the clippers in my hand.
Same - doing the rotation I am chopping regularly - sometimes too regularly LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ideally 10% amber on the lowers...20% amber on the tops...i find that is my perfect stone.

And on Sativa....i once grew pig whistle and chopped at day 72...and that should have gone 84.

Hangry weed

It would have been all Willie Nelson chill if I had of waited for 20% ambers.
You should really try and get close-ups of what you mean. Or post a few since you already have them saved LOL

There's also the difference between whether that 10% is on the lower leaves, in the middle of the bud calyxes - and if there's a lot of new growth like from foxtailing or a second strong push of pistils - what do you go by?