#Heisenbeans Genetics

I almost forgot about these. GMO x Topanga Canyon. Got 7 to 12 grams more out of each plant than my usual Heisen runs. They also went a week longer @ 65 days.

Just took a few puffs off one of the phenos. SHAAAWING BATTER!!

WTF?!?! What is the shit?? Hit me right between the eyes. I had to jump up off the chair cause I got too zippy. I tasted lemon meringue on the blow out. Or was it key lime pie? I am mystified and wasted the fuck out of my mind right now. This bud is only 3 days off the hanger in a jar.

My ears are ringing and my private parts are very happy. Someone is thinking sexy things about me :geek:

Here is a pic of the bud I took a piece off to roll the joint:

This is GMO x Topanga Canyon #4
DSCN0708.JPG

GMO x TC #2

DSCN0709.JPG

GMO x TC #3

DSCN0710.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A very good friend of mine got out of growing and sent me enough seeds that i have to put them in my will to the next generation. So much Greenpoint I have to look at them like trading cards and put them away (im full up at the moment).

And a lot of black and green packs of Heisenbeans....and before you ask no trades.

One that elided me was Bridezilla and i had 7 in the pack...popped 2 of them....I left one a typical and topped the other

Day 60 It is bigger than a soup can....colouring up so nice (lights on 80F lights off 65 RH 50% always)
IMG_4148.JPG

And the best looking Adub I ever grew...i let it veg long time...how long? i have no idea...i smoke a lot of weed... 6.7 gallon planter with 850 TDS autopot feed of Masterblend Tomato (4-18-38)...2 x 4 has 360 watts of samsung with enhancements.
IMG_4139.JPG
Should be beastly

Meatman

Meat Master
A very good friend of mine got out of growing and sent me enough seeds that i have to put them in my will to the next generation. So much Greenpoint I have to look at them like trading cards and put them away (im full up at the moment).

And a lot of black and green packs of Heisenbeans....and before you ask no trades.

One that elided me was Bridezilla and i had 7 in the pack...popped 2 of them....I left one a typical and topped the other

Day 60 It is bigger than a soup can....colouring up so nice (lights on 80F lights off 65 RH 50% always)
View attachment 86309

And the best looking Adub I ever grew...i let it veg long time...how long? i have no idea...i smoke a lot of weed... 6.7 gallon planter with 850 TDS autopot feed of Masterblend Tomato (4-18-38)...2 x 4 has 360 watts of samsung with enhancements.
View attachment 86310
Should be beastly
Always looking nice and healthy @gwheels keep it up