#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
that one isnt bad, just your last couple weeks it went janky on u
that's the only plant I've made to harvest, the current one is the second, something must have happened in the last few weeks then, here's the ending pics, won't post on full to take less room, that's why I had asked ya to hit my wc thread to not clog it up here lol, oh well. u do own this bitch, who gunna say shit lol

as you can see, mine went full on Gothic on my ass, lol the purple got super dark, and almost crispy, but in all fairness, I had gave up on it during the 4 weeks of flower, said fuck it, threw it to the side, and it was lucky to even get water, I was focusing on the new one

Attachments

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Yes dwc and rdwc, this one is dwc
well fuck me, maybe uncle h is right, maybe this bitch just don't like the dirt! I mean I'm not a noob, I can grow some dank ass shit, and I know(for the most part) what I'm doing, and starting to better understand the microbiology of the soil! it's not like I can't grow a plant, even one not meant for a novice, something has got to be up

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
well fuck me, maybe uncle h is right, maybe this bitch just don't like the dirt! I mean I'm not a noob, I can grow some dank ass shit, and I know(for the most part) what I'm doing, and starting to better understand the microbiology of the soil! it's not like I can't grow a plant, even one not meant for a novice, something has got to be up
I posted a couple buds in you grow journal to keep heisen thread clear. I had good luck with her in ebb and flow

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It was found by jungle boyz and they only grow in hydro so yeah it was originally at its best in hydro when discovered,.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
yeah sorry about clogging the thread my bad, but I did ask to go over there (to my thread) lol, but I'll stop. I think your right man, I think she's was just made for hydro, guess I'm going make the boss man buy a hydro dwc, gunna go watch your youtube videos and learn wtf I'm doing lmfao

quiescent

Super Active Member
You're possibly having these issues with phosphorus because of your sips keeping the soil too moist.

Your temps could be too low.

You could have too much zinc, copper, iron, boron, etc in your soil locking it out.

You could need to be doing more feeds/top dressings. Just add water is never gonna be as good as something you're consistently feeding the little guys.

My money is on the sip not meshing with your mix or its just keeping your soil too moist on top of needing to feed your soil regularly.

Free wheeling and doing your own thing can work, sometimes. Sometimes it doesnt. I'd ditch the sips and follow some proven organic regiment. You're over experimenting imo. Trust me, I've been there and done that.

Last edited:

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
was something along the lines of "hating" didn't read it all just enough to know you was not here for the beans, or for love of heisen, but hey tell you what I'll make ya a deal, tell us the real reason your here. Ill take back my shit emogi!
Yes I were not here for the love of anybody. I was just trying to educate myself about the product from Heisenbean. Don't you like to know what you are buying from and who you are buying from?
So far it is to early to see the end product, so I was checking on Heisenb.
I don't see anything about the lines of hating, I even gave him what sounds like the best advice on this thread but I only get shit in return, talk to me about hating!