#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If we generate some interest and get people involved we can make it fun as hell. Prizes are gonna be ridiculous.

I think I will participate in this contest. I have fresh medium and new Samsung strips. Perfect timing for me.
Count me in on this one!

WJS

wanna bet?

He would admit to wearing a wig and lipstick while working like a hoe behind a bowling alley if it meant he would get some free Heisen seeds :devilish:
Hotwired, you obviously know High Kev much better than I do. Since my orientation is straight male and I’m married and faithful, I probably wouldn’t be interested, but what do you suppose High Kev would do for an unopened pack of pre-GPS A dub?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ok Hotwired, your stuff is awesome too, you too Greenthumbskunk. Greenthumbskunk, you have any outdoor favs? Please tell me you’re growing Heisen gear outside in those pics. Don’t think High Kev would admit to having pitiful skillls.WJS
I’m a professional! don’t listen to @Hotwired . thank u. I would recommend some bison breathe. that shits powerful! would have me like this 9D5B0762-568D-461B-97CC-F54C4481775D.gif for about an 1 and a half then I would be melted to my seat nodding in and out done for the day not moving just thinking about thinking of stuff

WJS

I’m a professional! don’t listen to @Hotwired . thank u. I would recommend some bison breathe. that shits powerful! would have me like this View attachment 85279 for about an 1 and a half then I would be melted to my seat nodding in and out done for the day not moving just thinking about thinking of stuff
I can see what you mean about the bison breath. Have grown it outside in sub optimal conditions. Good medicine, not as nice as yours, I’ll need to check my seed stash, probably have another pack or a few seeds from an open pack. , but I’m usually putting ina full pack(Heisen would say I was a pussy just popping 2-3 from a pack). Planning on a variety of purple fems for outdoors, not guerilla, but good start and minimal effort. The sun! GG4 S1, adub S1 and gmoozy for tent and more effort, less volume, pre GPS.WJS

WJS

Greenpoint seeds is where is where he’s selling his beans and those a dubs u have are gold I tell u pure gold
I wasn’t shitting about an unused adub pack. Doing one now, probably a full pack(As I recall Heisen usually put 7 or 8 in a park in the early days). Might do half a park, be a pussy, and hope to find a keeper. Probably is a better forum for this offer, I know you’re a pro, but I’d consider a trade if you really want to grow adub. I’d be honored to see a picture, thank you , acknowledgement whatever 12 weeks later.WJS

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Haha I’m far from a pro. I don’t have any current mothers picked out. I grow everything from seed stringing everything together on a shoe string. Lol. I’m just happy to be in a place like this learning from heisen and the other greats I know a fraction of what they know. I’m mainly hear to learn and have fun

WJS

High Kev. Thanks for the advice on bison breath. I knew I had an extra and found a forgotten Bridezilla. I’m now inspired to set up all the tents. Small tents for outdoor starts and another for a small Bison Breath run, with maybe a few Bridezilla fems after sexing. Bigger tent, all of the first HB selections I’ve been needing to flower. Hope I could get a fair fem ratio on the BB. The quality of your pics prove you’re underestimating your skill sets. Must just be a well trained amateur. WJS

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok Hotwired, your stuff is awesome too, you too Greenthumbskunk. Greenthumbskunk, you have any outdoor favs? Please tell me you’re growing Heisen gear outside in those pics. Don’t think High Kev would admit to having pitiful skillls.WJS

No not in those. Those were sativas, I'm in a very humid environment well can be and I can't plant super dense bud like Heisenbeans gear.
Those were gorilla grows from like 10 yrs or more back in the pick. I started in the 90s with bag seed and ended up ordering seed from Shantibaba and he uses a lot of sativa crosses. I did grow some of his skunk varieties and it was hit or miss every year in getting rot in the bud.
Sometimes it will just start raining and have nothing but clouds and rain days. Thats a disaster for thick big buds as they never dry out. I have a greenhouse that is around 12 ft tall and I used to grow big plants in their but same issue when you have many days of wet weather.

In a dry year or if you are in a drier environment you would have no problems growing Heisens stuff outside. We also have a lot of moths in September and October who lay hundreds of eggs and they turn into worms that love munching on bud.
They can destroy your crop in just a night or 2. You need to go outside at night with a light so you can see them better and pick them off. With those big sativas its impossible to get past halfway up the plant.
I've had good years where it was dry with a breeze at night where humidity gets high and few moths. And get 5-8 lbs off 1 plant.

I've had years where I would have so much weed I didn't know what to do and was overwhelmed trimming. Would take me several months and using a trimming machine. I'd hang em up in a shop and let them hang their until I got to em.

Id always harvest my tall plants first because I just had 9 ft from rafter to floor and I'd hang the plant as far as I could up in the rafters but the big plants were just too big. So I took those down first and hung the small plants up for later. Some varieties wouldn't be ready till early December. Of course I lost some due to freeze but some plants made it some didnt. It got down to 17 one night and I had this bag seed survive . Fried off all the fan leaves but no bud damage and she continued on for another month until I took her down.

I found an older pic so u can see how I did this. Id start in the back and hang em up on the rafters going back to front and right to left in that order so I know which ones I put in first.

This shop is 50'x 30'

IMG_2472.jpg

Here is some seeds.

IMG_2485.jpg

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Hell yeah man!! I cant tell you how hyped I am getting these beens up running! Just finished my new led fixture, and throwing a way my old hps 😅
Have you personally grown out the a'dub? If that's the case how much did they stretch?
I grew out the gmoozy (gmoxadub) stinkiest shit I’ve grown not sure why I didn’t keep her easily doubled or more in stretch almost had a ammonia type smell type that damn near stings the nostrils still have some beans to run see if I can’t find another like her

WJS

Greenthumbskunk, I think you nailed it and answered my question about Hbeans outdoors. My best outdoor grow was a fraction of what you pulled( a generic cheese), but I know it was pulled early concerned about worms( little pink fuckers). At least I could claim organic when I gave a friend a jar after it was nicely cured. Still had some of those live fuckers the following spring after a winter in unheated garage. I only saw them a few times, picking a couple of buds to bring inside out of the garage, they were moving slow. Make me wonder how many 🪱 I sparked over 50 years. Lol, think I’ll browse the outdoor section and see if I can find something safe and easy to spray. WJS

WJS

I grew out the gmoozy (gmoxadub) stinkiest shit I’ve grown not sure why I didn’t keep her easily doubled or more in stretch almost had a ammonia type smell type that damn near stings the nostrils still have some beans to run see if I can’t find another like her
Just put four in rock wool this afternoon, sounds like I’ll be doing a lot of training, maybe manifold and will certainly scrog. Thanks for the heads up on stretch.WJS

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Just put four in rock wool this afternoon, sounds like I’ll be doing a lot of training, maybe manifold and will certainly scrog. Thanks for the heads up on stretch.WJS
No problem loved the plant and structure 10 to 12 week strain it gets better with every week