#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Some of the testers. The furthest along i have is a GG4 X Dosido that is way at the back..i will get a harvest shot on that one.

GMO X DOSIDO
IMG_2482.JPG
AC X GG4
IMG_2481.JPG
A tent of testers powered by 240 watts of 3k with 660nm far reds on full blast (20 x 36 tent with the driver out of the tent).
Dosido X Blue Dream AC X Blue Dream and something unlabelled to the far right..but in flower it will stand out.
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2472.JPG
I had a couple of issues with a dosido X blue dream but culled it early. I have a couple of each of 4 strains going. Bud shots closer to harvest will be pretty nice.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Hard to say. The way it burned is odd and looks like a odd mag def. However I wouldnt expect it to show only at the top. Could be low mag and too much light coupled together. If it happens rapidly than I'd say light just because the mag should be mobile and to come on that hard and quick without showing on the lowers would be untypical. Could also be excess p or something similar causing a lockout of other nutes.
from the picts it looks like you have plenty of space from light. I would check soil ph or runoff as low PH will manifest in a mag def. as mentioned. They look really good though can't be much wrong. Seems most of my problems end up being PH, nice grow
Thanks I'll check ph. I should've went with smaller pots the 5 gallons with led take too long to dry out. yes ik you don't let coco dry back fully but you also don't let it stay wet constantly either. anaerobic roots suck lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I should've went with smaller pots the 5 gallons with led take too long to dry out. yes ik you don't let coco dry back fully but you also don't let it stay wet constantly either. anaerobic roots suck lol
Get the pots raised up off the drip trays, and a fan circulating the air down there, and they will easily dry out in 1-2 days in 5 gallon fabric pots. I grow in 10 gallon fabric pots under LED, but I grow organic, so I don't let the pots dry out as much as I would using salt based bottled nutrients.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
What’s the stem rub on her like? Mine is only a few weeks old and it smells wicked! Skunky kushy wicked.
It's super potent. I'm trying to figure out exactly what she smells like. Best I can come up with yet is sandalwood mixed with a chemical type smell, but not too much chemicals. Like an UNUSED sandalwood urinal cake or bathroom cleaner or something lol. It's actually quite pleasant though

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Could be this is the plant that was in the back corner and was barely fed her whole life but she is 7 and a half weeks and has only been given straight water the passed two waterings
Yea most color comes with temp change. Usually due to less available phosphorus due to the cold and also the lack of nitrogen at the end of flower. Its def lacking nitrogen but that's not always so bad but not having proper potassium will def muff up your yield. I could be wrong here but that looks a textbook lack of K. Call Kazakhstan. #1 exporter of potassium

Meatman

Meat Master
Yea most color comes with temp change. Usually due to less available phosphorus due to the cold and also the lack of nitrogen at the end of flower. Its def lacking nitrogen but that's not always so bad but not having proper potassium will def muff up your yield. I could be wrong here but that looks a textbook lack of K. Call Kazakhstan. #1 exporter of potassium
Ya I have two of them but they where switched at like 4 weeks from hps to my new led’s and I’ve been trying to figure them out I’ve realized I need to add cal mag every time I water and I used to water every 3 or 4 days now it’s every two days so I was out of town from a Thursday to Sunday day and came home and everything looked dead but I got it all back for the most part it’s all a learning experience with these new lights and my temps used to be around 85 now it’s like 73 so I might need to turn the heat on a little

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ya I have two of them but they where switched at like 4 weeks from hps to my new led’s and I’ve been trying to figure them out I’ve realized I need to add cal mag every time I water and I used to water every 3 or 4 days now it’s every two days so I was out of town from a Thursday to Sunday day and came home and everything looked dead but I got it all back for the most part it’s all a learning experience with these new lights and my temps used to be around 85 now it’s like 73 so I might need to turn the heat on a little
I’d stick with it being 73! Maybe adjust your humidity if able.