#Heisenbeans Genetics

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
@Heisenbeans ok brother I did a small chuck... but my germ rate was fuck all... i threw em in the fridge for a couple weeks got maybe 50% germ Everything I run from u is like 99 100 so what am I missing in the chuck to soil brother? is it trade secret or am I just high?!?! I am serious is 50% like normal yall just dialed in or ...i haven't heard you give advice for like 3 months brother do a video!!!!!!! Please please

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Testers 2 weeks after flip.

Front row.....2 SD x AC ......Middle row.....2 Dosilato (can't really see the runt left of center) Back row...2 GMO x AC
002.JPG

Back row...3 Dosicake. Front row...3 GMOsidos

003.JPG

Very nice plants. Glad I flipped 'em. Not tons of stretch but filling the tent up well.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Testers 2 weeks after flip.

Front row.....2 SD x AC ......Middle row.....2 Dosilato (can't really see the runt left of center) Back row...2 GMO x AC
View attachment 71749

Back row...3 Dosicake. Front row...3 GMOsidos

View attachment 71750

Very nice plants. Glad I flipped 'em. Not tons of stretch but filling the tent up well.
Looking good as usual cant wait to see how they shape up

Full tent of Lemon Tree clones under the new HLG 100 V2's. They go into flower tent tomorrow :alien:

Some plants were topped for 4 colas and some were left untopped. I'm trying to see how to get the biggest buds I can get off them because they come out small in a bush.

edit: Forgot to add that these are @ 25 days in veg.

LT 001.JPG

Closer

LT 002.JPG

and closer

LT 003.JPG

Making my head spin on what these would do under the same lights in flower.

Last edited:

Meatman

Meat Master
Full tent of Lemon Tree clones under the new HLG 100 V2's. They go into flower tent tomorrow :alien:

Some plants were topped for 4 colas and some were left untopped. I'm trying to see how to get the biggest buds I can get off them because they come out small in a bush.

View attachment 71803

Closer

View attachment 71804

and closer

View attachment 71805

Making my head spin on what these would do under the same lights in flower.
That’s a beautiful site there my friend