#Heisenbeans Genetics

Promedz

Zeus
Everyone who wants to order in stock seeds im going to post a list of the seeds thats available tomorrow afternoon. You can order packs through greenpoint and give me your order numbers and ill put the packs you want in your orders. This will eliminate any confusion and help me alot in sorting the orders. emails and paypal is really taking its toll on my sanity. Alot easier this way. Just buy a pack that he has on the website and ill give you a pack of what is in stock that you pick to go with them. The strains Greenpoint has are power house strains and i wouldnt hesitate to grow any of them.

Im sending the rest of the preorders out on monday and maybe some tomorrow
2 questions
One: will they be the same price?
Second: what if I only wanted one off his site but wanted more off your list?

My itch needs scratching lol..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
2 questions
One: will they be the same price?
Second: what if I only wanted one off his site but wanted more off your list?

My itch needs scratching lol..
Anything you order of mine will be seperate than his deal. The price through him will be 89 a pack but I'm sure there will be auctions and other discount codes. We can add a chuckers paradise code I'm sure and give you'll break. You will still get 2 packs for that price either way. Anyone who wants to go that route you have to message me first so I can see what I have available still so we dont overbook orders

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wow that was fast! Thank you Heisen!
One thing, I was looking forward to the WW i'd ordered as the add on, if you have any of that left can you set one aside for me and I'll place the order? The BBCxPP (ok the jokes are coming) I'm sure will be stellar as well, not unhappy.View attachment 3221
Yes anyone wanting to order just go through greenpoint for now and message me your order number on the packs you want. This only applies to full price orders and not auction packs. Auction packs over there are as is lol.

Mr.Head

Yes anyone wanting to order just go through greenpoint for now and message your order number on the packs you want. This only applies to full price orders and not auction packs. Auction packs over there are as is lol.
You've made some awesome clarification in the last few posts you should have it stickied somewhere.

I'll pass this along. He's a good customer lol, his greenpoint stock alone is crazy lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You've made some awesome clarification in the last few posts you should have it stickied somewhere.

I'll pass this along. He's a good customer lol, his greenpoint stock alone is crazy lol.
No problem. Yes I'll post a list later of everything in stock. The preorders are all filled thank God just waiting on the east coast and others to finish drying. It took me 3 days to sort through multiple emails and add ons.

Inf Flux

Alchemist
Yes anyone wanting to order just go through greenpoint for now and message your order number on the packs you want. This only applies to full price orders and not auction packs. Auction packs over there are as is lol.
20% OFF Heisenbeans @ GreenpointSeeds.com

Code: "Chuckers"

Code also comes with a free pack of seeds of your choice. Just email heisen@heisenbeans.com with your order number and free pack selections.
Very cool and I will but Heisen, do you have any of the WW left? I dont see it at GP and that's the one I'm after. Again, no biggie if ya don't.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Very cool and I will but Heisen, do you have any of the WW left? I dont see it at GP and that's the one I'm after. Again, no biggie if ya don't.
Yes I have a few left.. I also have about 20 packs of wedding cake s1s left and they wont last. I imagine after I post them up on here they will he gone with a quickness. I have around 20 packs of purple punch s1s left also.