#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You must be using some thick paint, lol. That's a helluva strainer. :D
Good shit. I copped em from a job. I'm a pro painter too. My father still owns the biz.
So I know the foreman painter pretty well.
He knows i burn @ lunch haha.
But , ya it pays to be nice to the other trades!
I get pickens on whatever I want ๐Ÿ˜‰ roofers, electricians are fucking weird. They've all been touched....by electricity a few too many times hahaha

Can anyone tell me boy or girl? Thanks!0620201703b.jpg0620201703b.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
Good shit. I copped em from a job. I'm a pro painter too. My father still owns the biz.
So I know the foreman painter pretty well.
He knows i burn @ lunch haha.
But , ya it pays to be nice to the other trades!
I get pickens on whatever I want ๐Ÿ˜‰ roofers, electricians are fucking weird. They've all been touched....by electricity a few too many times hahaha

Can anyone tell me boy or girl? Thanks!View attachment 62204View attachment 62205
Looks like a dude.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Here is the SSD end of week 6 after
Pm treatment 5-6 days ago.
5E2A98F6-A80E-453E-B20B-6E91084B47D9.jpeg
root ball socks be they made from canvas or cotton to bed plants in transplant to permanent beddings I know that roots &good microbe organic growth dissolves these protective socks which holds a concentrated thin barrier of Feed nutrients in porous Materials.
So first cotton batting that goes into the bottom of 10โ€pot over holes
DBDC600A-CB59-44B2-A9B1-177C2766812C.jpeg
Bottom of 10โ€ pot lots of holes
3011D7AE-F5B3-473C-9E65-891971A88CF1.jpeg
Now letโ€™s see if 2 things happened
First the organic microbe absorb the entire batting (yes)
71250D63-1193-4C50-9E34-9558D04B3246.jpeg
Secondly did the batting prevent root wrapping before it was absorbed?
I think itโ€™s a (yes)
3455C65B-8FDF-4BC1-815F-A2F64C136B49.jpeg
I am not going to up pot in week 7 ...so with the batting now all gone I could get root wrapping in the end so each week I will check the SSD with a picture just to see. I TRUST and KNow ThaT OLD ST1R is right on the money about not allowing the the pots to drain & impeding oxygen levels in the soil !!! He has been a huge mentor in my grow success ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบand I always am grateful for coaching or mentoring to become a better grower.๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒฑ

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here is the SSD end of week 6 after
Pm treatment 5-6 days ago.
View attachment 62223
root ball socks be they made from canvas or cotton to bed plants in transplant to permanent beddings I know that roots &good microbe organic growth dissolves these protective socks which holds a concentrated thin barrier of Feed nutrients in porous Materials.
So first cotton batting that goes into the bottom of 10โ€pot over holes
View attachment 62224
Bottom of 10โ€ pot lots of holes
View attachment 62225
Now letโ€™s see if 2 things happened
First the organic microbe absorb the entire batting (yes)
View attachment 62226
Secondly did the batting prevent root wrapping before it was absorbed?
I think itโ€™s a (yes)
View attachment 62227
I am not going to up pot in week 7 ...so with the batting now all gone I could get root wrapping in the end so each week I will check the SSD with a picture just to see. I TRUST and KNow ThaT OLD ST1R is right on the money about not allowing the the pots to drain & impeding oxygen levels in the soil !!! He has been a huge mentor in my grow success ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบand I always am grateful for coaching or mentoring to become a better grower.๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒฑ
But in the same sentence u said ur battling P.M.? Not caused by over water?
I'm not trying to start anything. Just understand. I'm wanting to make the switch to plastic buckets but the fabric pots are great. They just need a wash in between runs.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I created pm in the grow room from adding a group of clones a corner of my flower room that roots was growing on Batting covered by panda paper. I used the gh. 3part bloom expert formula and created a science project which the roots loved but with no soil to digest by microbes the pm started in that corner.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
But in the same sentence u said ur battling P.M.? Not caused by over water?
I'm not trying to start anything. Just understand. I'm wanting to make the switch to plastic buckets but the fabric pots are great. They just need a wash in between runs.
I grew in plastic pots only because thatโ€™s what affordable and in supply at Wally World. Fabric pots rule if you could cut them brand new in half and have a seamstress sow in Velcroโ€™s bands or industrial zippering you would be in tall good order ๐Ÿ‘
Plastic pots have nothing to do with pm๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘